💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

So Its possible that Gaga is back on ha roots... but...

ThatAsianGuy

Featured Posts

Delulu Rogers

What sets gaga apart is that she does whatever she wants without giving a thought to what others think. Others continue to follow current trends for commercial success or cause they can't excel in other genres. Gaga has already proven to excel in so many genres so why can't she follow current trends or resurrect her old work? 

Ronk
18 minutes ago, PartySick said:

Fingers crossed for jazz or rock :giveup:

Same.

I live outside the space time continuum.

TimisaMonster

I don't get ANY The Fame vibes from The Cure...

All it is for Gaga and Interscope is an opportunity to get at least ONE #1 hit before the tour, because she hasn't had one in years and I think it's more label pressure than her wanting a #1 tbqh...

It feels very manufactured and forced...VERY random as well...and with what seems to be no intentions of promoting Joanne further and moving on to "something else"

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

baptism
2 hours ago, Trepadation said:

:madge: That's if ASIB doesn't take over her sound since it's country/rock. 

ATTENTION MONSTROSITIES: PLEASE STOP BRINGING UP "ASIB" IN EVERY ****ING THREAD. That movie has nothing to do with her current era. Country/rock was Joanne. Stop with this. 

Anyway, I think that anything Lady Gaga does is superior and more genuine than most mainstream artists. It's Lady ****ing Gaga. She'll be fine in the end and she'll win back some acclaim and love from the GP in the process. 

A. I can bet that The Cure is a standalone single simply meant to bridge the gap from the movie until the tour. I highly doubt it is apart of anything else.

B. The Cure sounds nothing like anything on The Fame. :toofunny:

GypsyBabe
On 4/22/2017 at 0:14 AM, Whispering said:

Exactly! Who knows? We could get rock, jazz, funk, pop...or a combination of all of the above, lol. The next album could come soon, a year, two years, or more from now. I just wait patiently and enjoy the fact that we never really know! :) 

This. :unicorn: 

Being a Lady Gaga fan is so fun because she can literally do anything and everything. She is never static, and always interesting. I mean what other current artists can you be like "I hope their next album is jazz, heavy metal, or funk?" None.  I think that as a fanbase we are so lucky!

Seriously though, rock would be awesome :tony:

⚯͛

Archived