💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

So Its possible that Gaga is back on ha roots... but...

ThatAsianGuy

Featured Posts

ThatAsianGuy

If "The Cure" will be the sound of ha next album.... how will it affect her career as a musician? With each era Gaga makes different approach with her music and while she's resurrecting The Fame this era (if ever she release an EP) this kinda worries me. What will even sets Gaga appart from other musicians now that shes following the trends? Is this just to prove that she can top charts?

P.S. I love TC anyway.

Trepadation

:madge: That's if ASIB doesn't take over her sound since it's country/rock. 

Reality

Gaga herself is an anamoly. I don't think she that has to set herself apart from other musicians in terms of trying to make something groundbreaking or revoltuionary—those are unrealistic expecations.

By just existing and being the person known as Lady Gaga, that's already enough to set her apart from other musicians. In my opinion, I think it's fine that she follows some trends, as long as she keeps her artistic integrity in place—which I'm sure she'll do, considering that's her livelihood. Just because she creates something that follows a trend doesn't mean that it has any less artistic integrity or less artistic meaning than other things she's done, which I think is something that we all need to remember. 

🃏🖤👹

AndyDWUW

Even when she follows a trend, she's exceptional. Just look at TC lyrics :wub:

There is substance in anything she'll make, unlike other musicians

venusian

the cure sounds nothing the fame lets get that straight

WELCOME TO THE TRAGIC KINGDOM

AndyDWUW

And I'm all in for Gaga returning to her THE FAME roots :giveup::giveup::giveup:

BRING YOUR BANGS BACK TOO GAGZ

VasilisVas

If she is "returning back to her roots", how is she following trends? Let her make the kind of music she enjoys.  She never followed any trends, so why is this  a concern now? If there's an upcoming album The Cure may not even be a representation as to what the rest of the album will sound like,  just like Perfect Illusion. Everybody needs to calm down and enjoy the music and stop making silly threads.

FFXIV WhiteMage
6 minutes ago, VasilisVas said:

If she says "returning back to her roots", how is she following trends? LEt her make the music of music she enjoys. She never "followed" any trends so why is this  concern now? If there's an upcoming album the cure may not even be a representations  As to what the rest of the album will sound like  just like perfect illusion. Everybody needs to calm down and enjoy the music and stop making silly threads.

Oh please, let us have our hopes up of Lady Gaga swaying to the pop scene once again. Even if its just a mere speculation. We still love Joanne despite our delusions. :icega:

Whispering

The Cure is more than likely a stand alone single. I wouldn't read too much into it. 

VasilisVas
1 minute ago, PoCHEMist said:

Oh please, let us have our hopes up of Lady Gaga swaying to the pop scene once again. Even if its jisy a mere speculation. We still love Joanne despite our delusions. :icega:

I want Gaga to "return" back to more pop music even though I love Joanne, but it's annoying when people complain her music is too dark and metaphorical and then when she releases something more relatable, people complain and call it basic and too trendy. Some people in here can't just never seem happy with what they get. 

PartySick
1 minute ago, Whispering said:

The Cure is more than likely a stand alone single. I wouldn't read too much into it. 

Probably. Though it could be an indicator that the next album will be more pop and less everything else :green:

Or it could not be. Idk, Gaga is unpredictable :air:

🖤

FFXIV WhiteMage
1 minute ago, VasilisVas said:

I want Gaga to "return" back to more pop music even though I love Joanne, but it's annoying when people complain her music is too dark and metaphorical and then when she releases something more relatable, people complain and call it basic and too trendy. Some people in here can't just never seem happy with what they get. 

I dunno about them but I like all her stuffs. Bang bang from C2C is one of my fave from her (that's not a bop pop song). :v:

Whispering
Just now, PartySick said:

Probably. Though it could be an indicator that the next album will be more pop and less everything else

Or it could not be. Idk, Gaga is unpredictable

Exactly! Who knows? We could get rock, jazz, funk, pop...or a combination of all of the above, lol. The next album could come soon, a year, two years, or more from now. I just wait patiently and enjoy the fact that we never really know! :) 

FFXIV WhiteMage
3 minutes ago, PartySick said:

Probably. Though it could be an indicator that the next album will be more pop and less everything else :green:

Or it could not be. Idk, Gaga is unpredictable :air:

She's at the point where she can do anything and take control of her career but I will always be slayed of whatever she has in store. :firega:

PartySick
3 minutes ago, Whispering said:

Exactly! Who knows? We could get rock, jazz, funk, pop...or a combination of all of the above, lol. The next album could come soon, a year, two years, or more from now. I just wait patiently and enjoy the fact that we never really know! :) 

Fingers crossed for jazz or rock :giveup:

3 minutes ago, PoCHEMist said:

She's at the point where she can do anything and take control of her career but I will always be slayed of whatever she has in store. :firega:

Same :diane:

Whether it's crooning with Tony or being vomited on she always brings "it" to the table and serves :diane:

🖤

Archived