The Cure UK Chart Debut

HelloBarbara

Featured Posts

HelloBarbara

UK Singles: 23

UK Downloads: 4

UK Streaming: 84

Scottish Singles: 4

Need to get this streaming numbers up! But slay Scotland! We always support Gaga! PI was number 3, MR was number 11, now TC is numbed 4! SLAY!

Source: The Official Charts Company 

Hiiieee

BLACKOUTbritney

Queen of 4! :giveup:

France - #4

Scotland - #4

Beyonce is shook :diane:

ShockPop

23 isn't bad but the charts are worked out wrong. If I like a song enough to buy it and listen to it offline that should count for more than if I'm in the gym and have a Spotify play list on shuffle not listening to it.

Crazy.

Irrelevant
8 minutes ago, BLACKOUTbritney said:

Queen of 4! :giveup:

France - #4

Scotland - #4

Beyonce is shook :diane:

4 means death in china :sweat:

êŽ‘ì•ŒëĄœ 걞얎가 알아 ë„€ home ground

PunkTheFunk
7 minutes ago, redhoodieslime said:

4 means death in china :sweat:

Gaga is banned from China so this doesn't apply :poot:

baptism

Wait what, she debuted at 4 in France and Scotland? ****ing slay! There's certainly nothing wrong with that.

baptism

Also.... didn't TC chart higher on Spotify in the US and get better radio updates in the US than it did in the UK? So wouldn't that indicate that she will have a debut higher than 23 in the US?

pdaines
7 minutes ago, baptism said:

Also.... didn't TC chart higher on Spotify in the US and get better radio updates in the US than it did in the UK? So wouldn't that indicate that she will have a debut higher than 23 in the US?

Possibly, but i think the charts are calibrated differently. Idk if uk weights radio as much, etc. 

pdaines
15 minutes ago, baptism said:

Still, it's hard to debut below #20 on the hot 100 when you are at #3 on sales. 

HelloBarbara

UK charts are ****. Ed Sheeran had 16 tracks in the top 20 the week after Divide was released.

Hiiieee

baptism
3 minutes ago, pdaines said:

Still, it's hard to debut below #20 on the hot 100 when you are nearly#1 at sales. 

4 minutes ago, pdaines said:

Possibly, but i think the charts are calibrated differently. Idk if uk weights radio as much, etc. 

Interesting. I'm praying to God for that top 20 debut in the states. ****. 

pdaines
1 minute ago, WanderlustHeart said:

UK charts are ****. Ed Sheeran had 16 tracks in the top 20 the week after Divide was released.

That's mostly a function of massive streaming. Streaming makes it increasingly likely that album cuts debut high in the US too. UK is a smaller market and ed Sheeran is about as popular there as Adele is here. Like, that was a legitimately impressive feat.

pdaines
2 minutes ago, baptism said:

Interesting. I'm praying to God for that top 20 debut in the states. ****. 

Don't sweat it too much. The song's already on a clear upward trajectory and radio is clearly itching for the official add date. Whatever the debut, it will get passed up in a few weeks. 

pdaines
Just now, pdaines said:

Don't sweat it too much. The song's already on a clear upward trajectory and radio is clearly itching for the official add date. Whatever the debut, it will get passed up in a few weeks. 

A few weeks meaning like 3-5.

baptism
2 minutes ago, pdaines said:

2 minutes ago, pdaines said:

A few weeks meaning like 3-5.

I sure hope you're right! I'm willing to wait but I need that HIT!

Archived