Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

"The Witching Hour" & Joanne connection

GagaUnderYou

Featured Posts

GagaUnderYou

We still don't have a live performance for Hey Girl & Dancin' In Circles. What is Gaga waiting for? Will she launch a new era with the two Joanne songs that fit the theme of witches? 

Rumoured project/EP: The Witching Hour after Gaga at Coachella

A-YO lyric: "I can't wait to cast my spell, "witch" (according to the booklet) one you'll never tell 

Dancing in Circles: has a pretty witchy vibe to it, ritualistic 

Hey Girl: a possible collaboration with a video of two witches casting spells together (concept of two witches are stronger than one when they come together)  

The Cure: maybe the video will be about Gaga mixing a potion as "the cure" 

Was Gaga already working on this project before it got scraped? She posted this in 2014 B55gKlBIMAA6Ydx.jpg

I think this may have been the initial plans for LG5 as many have speculated. 

Sneaky Oliver
10 minutes ago, GagaUnderYou said:

a video of two witches casting spells together

:ladyhaha: 

I’m on my Legacy Act era

Sneaky Oliver

I can't really imagine how HG,  DIC and TC could be together in EP about witches but I like your ideas 

I’m on my Legacy Act era

Sizzily

DIC "witchy" ok

I think this is just gonna be another "the clock is ticking" thing fans make a big deal of because she said it at the end of a concert. :toofunny: 

One Banned Boi

DeanWinchester
25 minutes ago, GagaUnderYou said:

Hey Girl: a possible collaboration with a video of two witches casting spells together (concept of two witches are stronger than one when they come together)  

62ni7.jpg

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

Reality

I'm probably so late, but why's everyone saying that it's going to be "The Witching Hour"? Like, I know it has something to do with Coachella, but did she say it during her performance or something? If so, I must have just not been paying attention to that part :shrug:

Spoiler

If it was during her performance or something, could someone provide me a link to that, that'd be great!

🃏🖤👹

GagaUnderYou
19 minutes ago, Sizzily said:

DIC "witchy" ok

I think this is just gonna be another "the clock is ticking" thing fans make a big deal of because she said it at the end of a concert. :toofunny: 

That could have easily been a song. DJWS has an instrumental for that. 

GagaUnderYou
13 minutes ago, VasilisVas said:

first DIC was "tropical" now it's "witchy".  Reaching for the starts i see..

well the whole dancing in circles and fire aspects 

Gagaplayer315
35 minutes ago, GagaUnderYou said:

Dancing in Circles: has a pretty witchy vibe to it, ritualistic 

:sharon: Little DICsters need to let it go

SKANK

I know people are making fun of you for thinking Dancing In Circles has a witchy vibe, but I understand what you mean.

It sounds like she is chanting when she sings "tap down these boots while I beat around, let's funk downtown," trop-pop could be giving you a voodoo vibe, and the subject matter of the song (an ode to independent women who are sexually liberated) certainly fits with the historical perception of witches.

Wasn't Goody Proctor dancing in circles with Tituba in the woods?

If Dancing In Circles is a witch's anthem to you, then you aren't wrong. Art is whatever you make it. Keep reaching and let other people be boring.

Archived