Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Gaga wanted a toned down era

ARTPOPheartstop

Featured Posts

Miguel blas

I think if she says she wouldn't change for us she'll always be who she is and that was all the infamous outfits then she shouldn't and I think with Joanne she messed up a bit and went in a kind of cruddy route I get the album was for her and her family n friends but the era and outfits weren't all that at all 

ARTPOPheartstop
On 22. 04. 2017. at 1:12 AM, BloodyJudas said:

Your English is very good :hug:And one doesn't have to be a native speaker to speak good English (in this instance). I know some native speakers of a particular language that speak their mother tongue worse than some educated people who had to learn the language from scratch :yay:

And coming back to your post, I just have one thing to say- The Joanne era  would have been much better and lasted longer if she'd not released "PI" as the lead single. This could've either been "A-Yo", "DIC" or "MR". I wouldn't mind "The Cure" having been released back then. People expected her to come back with a smash , yet the chart performance of PI fell flat and left a lot to be desired. She redeeemed herself though by nailing the SB and other side projects. She has achieved what she's striven for with Joanne- she wanted to tone her style a bit in order to conquer the world once again with her undeniable charisma and stage presence. She knows what she's doing and she is back in the game. She just needs to promote her brand in streaming services to chart higher and have a wider audience and she will be more than fine :hor:

Thank you sm :hug:

Monster34

ArtRave Tour was pretty toned down. Since Gaga made extravagant performance art super popular again as they were in 80s, pretty much everyone got that shock value. 

ArtRave was not anything shocking in particular. 

Archived