💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

The Cure will get a video "soon"

Neight Shayde

Featured Posts

8 minutes ago, LePetitMonstr said:

Oh boy. If he only knew how the word "SOON" triggers this fan-base. :madge:

I think they do know. They even included the word in the opening video of Coachella.:giggle:

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Neight Shayde

y'all better follow him! there's only 48 people watching so imagine if he slips and says something again. no one would know :awkney:

hausofkc

But what really drives me crazy is that he didn't even know that they weren't live streaming tomorrow's show. Like, how are you a part of her stream and not know? He said they have some great things planned for tomorrow and was kinda bummed they aren't live streaming.

Alien Tulip
Just now, hausofkc said:

But what really drives me crazy is that he didn't even know that they weren't live streaming tomorrow's show. Like, how are you a part of her stream and not know? He said they have some great things planned for tomorrow and was kinda bummed they aren't live streaming.

Is it true he said the cure music video is out "soon"?

hausofkc
Just now, BrothaGaga said:

y'all better follow him! there's only 48 people watching so imagine if he slips and says something again. no one would know :awkney:

I'm sitting across the room and just listening. He's driving me crazy. 

giphy.gif

hausofkc
Just now, Mariah Carey said:

Is it true he said the cure music video is out "soon"?

Yes! I was in my kitchen and had the live stream playing while my phone is on the charger and I guess someone in the comments asked about TC and he said something about a music video and choreography and then he paused a second and said "soon...soon...soon"

Alien Tulip
1 minute ago, hausofkc said:

Yes! I was in my kitchen and had the live stream playing while my phone is on the charger and I guess someone in the comments asked about TC and he said something about a music video and choreography and then he paused a second and said "soon...soon...soon"

Well thats a sigh of relief at least now we know there will be a video but I can't at "soon" :neyde: makes me think it wont come til next month. He also just said he hasn't worked on choreography for his favorite gaga song yet. 

SEANGT
15 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

soon soon soon... ugh why

why is she always taking long breaks between releasing the single and the video?

Applause was going to be same-day before it leaked. but yeah I can't think of another time they came out at the same time. 

Just now, Mariah Carey said:

He also just said he hasn't worked on choreography for his favorite gaga song yet. 

He meant DIC, of course he meant it.

Inb4 Hey Girl

Neight Shayde

They're currently on the road to coachella. He's with the other dancers and Lacee!

hausofkc

WaiT at Spanky back playing drums.

Didn't he drag her through the dirt and back in twitter. 

People always coming back for a check.

Alien Tulip

That's great. I'm glad there's a music video. I was getting scared. HOWEVER I'm also annoyed that he confirmed her and her team had no idea their 2nd show wont be livestreamed :neyde: 

• Haroon locked this topic

Archived