Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Xtina's Biggest UK Hits

JohnWayne23

Featured Posts

JohnWayne23

From Official Charts:

The Official Top 20 biggest Christina Aguilera songs:

1    MOVES LIKE JAGGER                      MAROON 5 FEAT CHRISTINA AGUILERA           
2    GENIE IN A BOTTLE                        CHRISTINA AGUILERA                                            
3    LADY MARMALADE                          CHRISTINA AGUILERA/LIL' KIM/MYA/PINK    
4    SAY SOMETHING                              A GREAT BIG WORLD/CHRISTINA AGUILERA   
5    DIRRTY                                               CHRISTINA AGUILERA FEAT REDMAN                 
6    BEAUTIFUL                                       CHRISTINA AGUILERA                                             
7    FEEL THIS MOMENT                      PITBULL FEAT CHRISTINA AGUILERA                   
8    CANDYMAN                                      CHRISTINA AGUILERA                                              
9    AIN'T NO OTHER MAN                   CHRISTINA AGUILERA                                             
10    HURT                                                CHRISTINA AGUILERA                                             
11    FIGHTER                                           CHRISTINA AGUILERA                                              
12    WHAT A GIRL WANTS                   CHRISTINA AGUILERA                                              
13    TELL ME                                          P DIDDY FEAT CHRISTINA AGUILERA                    
14    NOBODY WANTS TO BE LONELY    RICKY MARTIN WITH C AGUILERA                     
15    CAR WASH                                       CHRISTINA AGUILERA FEAT MISSY ELLIOTT     
16    TILT YA HEAD BACK                       NELLY & CHRISTINA AGUILERA                             
17    COME ON OVER BABY (ALL I WANT IS YOU)    CHRISTINA AGUILERA                     
18    CAN'T HOLD US DOWN                CHRISTINA AGUILERA FEAT LIL' KIM                   
19    THE VOICE WITHIN                      CHRISTINA AGUILERA                                              
20    KEEPS GETTIN' BETTER              CHRISTINA AGUILERA                                              

alextruper17

It's sad the most recent song I know is one with Pitbull. The others are more than 10 years older I think

Miss Americana & The Heartbreak Prince

PaperGypsy

mess at #1 being a song she was featured on :cryga:

your body deserves to be on this list :neyde:

what kind of bubblegum have you been blowing lately?

alextruper17
1 minute ago, PaperGypsy said:

mess at #1 being a song she was featured on :cryga:

Do What U Want should be on that List. 

Miss Americana & The Heartbreak Prince

PaperGypsy
Just now, alextruper17 said:

Do What U Want should be on that List. 

tbh if this was #1 instead of moves like jagger, i wouldn't have been as offended 

MaryJaneHolland
5 minutes ago, PaperGypsy said:

Your Body could've been a hit if she bothered to promote at least once

PaperGypsy
Just now, MaryJaneHolland said:

Your Body could've been a hit if she bothered to promote at least once

i will never forgive her

The Child

"Xtina hits"

84.gif

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Antonio
2 hours ago, JohnWayne23 said:

10    HURT                                                CHRISTINA AGUILERA    

her best song

𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞

Saint Laurent

This list is so wrong though, everyone's Xtina bop here is Dirrty, they play it in literally every club.

That J

I love her.   People will still stone me like they did then but I called Lotus "the best pop album in the last 5 years" at its release.   I just dig her vibe and am eternally here for it!  

It should've been singles like this: 

Make The World Move

Red Hot Kinda Love

Your Body

All Around The World

Army Of Me

Cease Fire. 

But i digress lol

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

Xoxo Adriana

"Keeps Gettin' Better" is my fave song from her, and what is truly iconic is when I thought Xtina and Gaga were both the same person because their styles was similar in 2008...but it wasn't deliberate at all that was the hilarious part:toofunny:

Lady-Gaga-photo-shoot-by-Kane-Skenner-20Christina+Aguilera+2008+MTV+Video+Music+

Ooolong
7 hours ago, alextruper17 said:

It's sad the most recent song I know is one with Pitbull. The others are more than 10 years older I think

Keeps Gettin' Better isn't even nine years old. :grr:

tumblr_inline_oek189ePoD1r2rb9v_500.gif

The Unbannable Chanteuse

Red Velvet
7 hours ago, JohnWayne23 said:

6    BEAUTIFUL                                       CHRISTINA AGUILERA                        

My wig!

BLACKPINK IN YOUR AREA

Archived