Featured Posts

HauntingHollow

little idiots more like :bye:

You can not hide if nobody pays attention to you :*

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Seashell Hooker

Little Monsters - ruining reputations since 2008. 

Aphrodite Lady ~ Seashell Bikini

Not The Real Gaga
1 hour ago, Marjol said:

Not surprised at all but still disappointed. Reminds me of this mess at about every C2C tour stop I went too. Fans were screaming non-stop it was so disrespectful. It's a frickin jazz concert. When she sings a balad, you shut your mouth. She had to shush multiple times and eventually start the song all over again. 

I was there too. I went with my dad and got almost front row, but there was a relative small group Little Monsters - as you can all see/hear in this video - ruining her performance by screaming out loud the whole time. Not caring about her and Tony, acting disrespectful. How could you do that as a "fan"? :O

Buddy

This is simply untrue. There were no signs what so ever and the majority of people were well behaved. 

DAVID VOGUER
2 hours ago, Marjol said:

And sadly the same goes for her pop concerts. Some fans are more obsessed with getting her attention then actually enjoying the concert. I've literally seen kids cry and throw a tantrum after a show cause they weren't invited on/backstage. I've seen Gaga approach on an Artrave  catwalk and have everyone around me literary  turn their backs to her! :huh: I was like wtf? Turns out they were more interested in getting a selfie, meanwhile Gaga looked right at me and sang part of pokerface to me. That memory to me is more priceless than any picture could ever be.

Same thing happened to me because I was the only one NOT holding the phone and recording her, she looked and me during the Ratchet and after smiled at me during the Bad Romance. . There is no point recording her... I remember trying to film few songs during the MB and it felt so distracting... I mean you can watch hundreds of recordings on youtube later... I just don't get it.

And this ASIB incident really pisses me off. GROW UP, YOU BRATS!

They can't scare me, if I scare them first.

Buddy
2 minutes ago, DAVID VOGUER said:

Same thing happened to me because I was the only one NOT holding the phone and recording her, she looked and me during the Ratchet and after smiled at me during the Bad Romance. . There is no point recording her... I remember trying to film few songs during the MB and it felt so distracting... I mean you can watch hundreds of recordings on youtube later... I just don't get it.

And this ASIB incident really pisses me off. GROW UP, YOU BRATS!

It's not even true though 

2 minutes ago, Buddy said:

This is simply untrue. There were no signs what so ever and the majority of people were well behaved. 

What day were you there? I heard Wednesday was a LOT better than Tuesday. 

DAVID VOGUER
Just now, Buddy said:

It's not even true though 

Doesn't matter... the thing is I'm not surprised if it actually happened... because some people are terrible at stanning... and it's a fact... 

They can't scare me, if I scare them first.

Buddy
3 minutes ago, brownie said:

What day were you there? I heard Wednesday was a LOT better than Tuesday. 

Wednesday, this is probably true. Everyone was so helpful Wednesday and looked the part. 

That J

It's sad and embarassing that too many in this fanbase will hold up a sign about another yet still make it all about themselves.  

An extra is an actor too....dramatic as they are, you'd think those types of fans would be good at it. 

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

4 minutes ago, Buddy said:

Wednesday, this is probably true. Everyone was so helpful Wednesday and looked the part. 

"Probably true" huh. 

People who make assumptions before checking :toofunny:

I was there Tuesday dude. What I described happened on a day you weren't there.

Archived