💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Fans sabotage Gaga's ASIB filming

HolyDelRey

Featured Posts

By the way, change the title. She never broke concentration once while filming -- she did briefly before one take, but only cause her ear-mic wasn't working properly. She got up, had some words with the sound crew, and then got back to work. 

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lord Ryry

I doubt this is true, they would have confiscated anything like that straight away, like with the phones. 

1 minute ago, Lord Ryry said:

I doubt this is true, they would have confiscated anything like that straight away, like with the phones. 

You'd think, but nope, security was VERY lax. They locked up our phones in these pouches so we couldn't use them, but for example, the latch on my pouch was broken to begin with, and I saw several people straight-out BREAK their pouches open. 

As for the signs: have no idea what security was thinking, or if people snuck them in, but it seemed like every hour new signs showed up...

Harry

Ugh that's so annoying but also not surprising at all. The fact she literally had to ask them to stop... tragic. Why wouldn't you want to proudly say you were part of it the whole time rather than be remembered as those annoying fans that disrupted the filming of Gaga's movie debut?

Tragique

Schwerk

Not surprised at all but still disappointed. Reminds me of this mess at about every C2C tour stop I went too. Fans were screaming non-stop it was so disrespectful. It's a frickin jazz concert. When she sings a balad, you shut your mouth. She had to shush multiple times and eventually start the song all over again. 

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

giskardsb
2 minutes ago, Marjol said:

Not surprised at all but still disappointed. Reminds me of this mess at about every C2C tour stop I went too. Fans were screaming non-stop it was so disrespectful. It's a frickin jazz concert. When she sings a balad, you shut your mouth. She had to shush multiple times and eventually start the song all over again. 

exactly.  In both cases ( jazz and movie) super-fans will claim that they just want to show love to Gaga... but what they really want is attention from her.   It's completely narcissistic.

nikola

Well littlw monsters are a mess.....what did you guys expect

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

Schwerk
11 minutes ago, giskardsb said:

exactly.  In both cases ( jazz and movie) super-fans will claim that they just want to show love to Gaga... but what they really want is attention from her.   It's completely narcissistic.

And sadly the same goes for her pop concerts. Some fans are more obsessed with getting her attention then actually enjoying the concert. I've literally seen kids cry and throw a tantrum after a show cause they weren't invited on/backstage. I've seen Gaga approach on an Artrave  catwalk and have everyone around me literary  turn their backs to her! :huh: I was like wtf? Turns out they were more interested in getting a selfie, meanwhile Gaga looked right at me and sang part of pokerface to me. That memory to me is more priceless than any picture could ever be.

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

26 minutes ago, Marjol said:

Seriously?! So rude! I didn't pay much attention during the C2C era :toofunny: I'm so glad she told them to put their phones down. Not everything needs to be recorded and the shouting is BS. I noticed people shouting during the Coachella stream (which is slightly more understandable because its...well coachella) during her speaking bits and all I can think of was "OMG STFU you're in a sea of people, she'll never remember you. Let her speak."

musicnotbling
1 hour ago, Mariah Carey said:

this sounds like fanfic C9zAfBFUIAAUN1w.jpg

that is exactly what i was thinking

43 minutes ago, Marjol said:

God that is so cringy:toofunny: The 'I LOVE YOUs' when she walks close to the stage...

It's one thing to yell that at a pop-concert, in between the songs, or as fans on the street, or even in person if they meet; but yelling like a MANIAC during a jazz-ballad is so trashy. Would these people yell in a theatre or on Broadway? Where is the class?:classy:

Archived