💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Should Gaga use her rich white woman powers?

Alien Tulip

Featured Posts

Alien Tulip

and negotiate with Coachella & T-Mobile to post an exclusive livestream link for her performance only? It's extremely devastating and mentally disturbing that none of us will witness the slayage tomorrow especially since she's debuting new outfits, setlist and hair. I had a dream that Gaga negotiated with them and they established a Gaga exclusive livestream on Facebook & Youtube. Gaga was very considerate and didn't want us to miss out. She's been hyping the 2nd coachella show on snapchat and if it wasnt livestreamed she wouldn't be hyping at all and keep the setlist the same to be fair. Two weeks ago I had a dream she would debut a new song at the 1st coachella show and now I have this dream. Coincidence much? I think not! In my dream she also announced the release date for The Cure music video. We will see though!! Gaga and especially Bobby if you're reading this I think you should follow through with this ;)

xoxo Craig

Just Facebook live it, it doesnt cost anything

But I REALLY want to see the 2nd performance too:giveup:

End Racism Now

benKo
2 minutes ago, PMKKARDASHiAN said:

What does her being rich and white have to do with anything :ladyhaha:

She can buy Coachella and stream it the whole year.

Queen of having a net worth of 280 million dollars :firega:

Alien Tulip
Just now, PMKKARDASHiAN said:

What does her being rich and white have to do with anything :ladyhaha:

Intimidation. She will storm into the Coachella meeting office and demand a livestream while slapping heaving pounds of loaded cash onto the table. It just needs to happen. I'm not here for her switching up a setlist that might be potentially better than the previous coachella. 

PMKKARDASHiAN
1 minute ago, Mariah Carey said:

Intimidation. She will storm into the Coachella meeting office and demand a livestream while slapping heaving pounds of loaded cash onto the table. It just needs to happen. I'm not here for her switching up a setlist that might be potentially better than the previous coachella. 

Here for it :tony:

SychosSoChic

Rich White Women Powers :air:

"Hello? Coachella intern? I wanna speak to your manager. Thanks" :ladyhaha:

Life ain't Hollywood for any one of us.

She's blonde...

She's skinny...

She's rich...

But she's not streaming Coachella b*tch!

Serious Note: I do wanna see the 2nd Coachella show. She better not be BrunetteGa for this one! :grr:

Archived