Joanne World Tour
🎸 🎤 🤘 JOANNE TOUR TICKETS ON SALE NOW 🤘 🎤 🎸
Sign in to follow this  
society

Teens slit grandparents throats, throw a party

Featured Posts

Morphine Prince   Paws Up 37,346
Morphine Prince

A teenager and her boyfriend allegedly murdered her grandparents and threw a drug-fuelled party days after the killing, while the corpses were decomposing in another room, police have said. 

Cassandra Bjorge, 17, and her 19-year-old boyfriend Johnny Rider reportedly stayed in the Lawrenceville home in Georgia, US, for days after killing 63-year-old Wendy and Randall Bjorge. 

Local TV channel WSB-TV reported the couple corked two doors in the house and the front door of the home to keep the smell out. 

Edited by Morphine Prince
Marry The Night, G.U.Y., and Perfect Illusion flopped for our sins.

Rachel Duncan   Paws Up 6,045
Rachel Duncan

Just by looking at their faces, it tells me there was a cable loose in their head. Fcking hope they rot in prison. 

• Like 6

djBuffoon   Paws Up 7,878
djBuffoon

Throw them into some deep, remote hole in the middle of nowhere, and let nature destroy them slowly. ****ing psychos.

• Like 7

swakby   Paws Up 916
swakby

And they say homosexuality is an illness 

Edited by swakby
  • Like 5

gagagoogoose   Paws Up 16,288
gagagoogoose

940cd6ba92231e5e2cd5975e2b197637.jpg

This is wild. 

• Like 1

Bebe   Paws Up 11,612
Bebe

'Drug fueled party' well, it was probably drug related. If I had to guess it was meth.

There was a murder on my street a couple of months ago, a couple of weeks ago the cops arrested the killer. He was on a community page on FB so I had a peak of his FB and he was using meth, there were pictures of him looking normal and happy with family and friends commenting like 'I miss this, you used to be so happy please get off that **** - listen to your mother' and then months later pictures of him looking worse for wear hanging out with people who also seemed to be meth users...

He killed a dude in the morning and later that day he posted a picture of him looking dead pan unaffected while some girl throws her middle finger up at the camera behind him.

Looking through the photos you kinda felt sad for him, he was so normal, so happy, he looked like a nice dude and suddenly it seemed like everything changed. He started using, he started looking and acting all tough and in every photo in the weeks before and after the murder (it was a random dude at a bus stop that he stabbed and murdered) he seemed high and just... off.

That stuff can really mess you up, get you paranoid, get you feeling invincible, get you doing things you never would have thought you were capable of.

I hope the grandparents rest in peace. It's a really tragic story.

• Like 2

DAR   Paws Up 170
DAR

Poor Charlie XCX, her career is over. :poot: (idk she kinda looks like her to me)

This is so close to where i live, scary. They're obviously insane. I'm not religious but sometimes i wonder if people who do things like this are demon possessed. :huh: