💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Caitlyn Jenner "Yes, I voted Trump"

boobtank

Featured Posts

That J
11 minutes ago, Born To Slay said:

Ur damn right. The rights of minorities don't matter. **** them. The issues effecting us privilaged folks are much more important. 

Ya know who else sucks? The poor. I hope Trump takes away every dollar the government gives them to help them not die. ****ing Medicaid moochers. It makes me sick. If u can't afford coverage, just ****ing die. 

I have an illness that has nothing to do with my lifestyle or choices I made and it's a miracle I'm alive today.   People that say things you posted are the real sick ones.  

EDIT: I agree the system is used horribly and that's THE worst thing anyone could do.   But there's some that are really sick and have no way to even grasp it. Add on the seriously insane hospital bills and it's a total nightmare.  You wish you were dead but you wanna live.   My opinion of things changed fast when I got sick.  

Til it happens to you. 

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Reality

What kind of logic is that?? Sure, it's give the conservative party lead over the Presidency and Congress—and eventually the Judicial system—that'll definitely ensure progress and liberal policies! 

I don't know if you've noticed Caitlyn, but the Republican party isn't really fond of the LGBTQ+ community. It doesn't matter if it was Trump or another Republican, because the majority of Republicans don't support the LGBTQ+ community. Now, am I saying that all Republicans are homophobic? No. My previous math teacher, for example, was/is Republican, but she's very accepting. 

The problem is that you can't expect to vote for someone like Trump and just assume that nothing will happen to our community. When one of their fundamental viewpoints is social conservatism, that doesn't necessarily go with what we believe in.

Spoiler

Also, it's so f*cking hypocritical that she goes "But if someone messes with my community, I'm coming after you". Like, what about Muslims, and Mexicans, and the disabled, and women?! Like, what about those groups that were all hurt by Trump's words and actions? Sure, they're not "your community", but they're all equally as important.

🃏🖤👹

That J
1 minute ago, M Monstre said:

What kind of logic is that?? Sure, it's give the conservative party lead over the Presidency and Congress—and eventually the Judicial system—that'll definitely ensure progress and liberal policies! 

I don't know if you've noticed Caitlyn, but the Republican party isn't really fond of the LGBTQ+ community. It doesn't matter if it was Trump or another Republican, because the majority of Republicans don't support the LGBTQ+ community. Now, am I saying that all Republicans are homophobic? No. My previous math teacher, for example, was/is Republican, but she's very accepting. 

The problem is that you can't expect to vote for someone like Trump and just assume that nothing will happen to our community. When one of their fundamental viewpoints is social conservatism, that doesn't necessarily go with what we believe in.

Hide contents

Also, it's so f*cking hypocritical that she goes "But if someone messes with my community, I'm coming after you". Like, what about Muslims, and Mexicans, and the disabled, and women?! Like, what about those groups that were all hurt by Trump's words and actions? Sure, they're not "your community", but they're all equally as important.

She says that because she knows she won't.   Idk man, I just think she's tacky.  Totally agree with the rest of your post!!

That J
26 minutes ago, chrismugler said:

Take a sit newbie, every issue is big enough in this country, specially when it comes to Human Rights, but I don't blame your ignorance, you voted for him,it's obvious you're not the smartest person around. 

Thank you. 

Born To Slay
17 minutes ago, MonsterJames333 said:

I have an illness that has nothing to do with my lifestyle or choices I made and it's a miracle I'm alive today.   People that say things you posted are the real sick ones.  

EDIT: I agree the system is used horribly and that's THE worst thing anyone could do.   But there's some that are really sick and have no way to even grasp it. Add on the seriously insane hospital bills and it's a total nightmare.  You wish you were dead but you wanna live.   My opinion of things changed fast when I got sick.  

Til it happens to you. 

Omg, I'm so sorry I offended you, I was joking to make a point about how awful the GOP agenda is. I guess I should've made it clearer. 

Im actually a far left liberal that believes in universal health care. I don't want anyone to die.

Hell, one of my best friends only gets Healthcare because of the Medicaid expansion. Trump's anti sick and anti poor agenda is scary af.

Born To Slay
12 minutes ago, M Monstre said:

Reveal hidden contents

Republicans don't give a **** if someone suffers unless it's them 

That J
2 minutes ago, Born To Slay said:

Omg, I'm so sorry I offended you, I was joking to make a point about how awful the GOP agenda is. I guess I should've made it clearer. 

Im actually a far left liberal that believes in universal health care. I don't want anyone to die.

Oh no!   lol.  I should've been more clear maybe.  I could see what you were doing and got the joke of it.   My intention was to follow up with the realness of a situation.  We are agreeing on the same thing.  No worries my love.  XO

Morphine Prince
37 minutes ago, Polliano said:

Who's Caterin Jenner??? Is a Kardashan shemale?

Disgusting. 

That J
3 minutes ago, Born To Slay said:

Republicans don't give a **** if someone suffers unless it's them 

They hate a broad statement like that.  (That's what they'd call it).  But it's proven true in how they vote and what they are against.  

Planned Parenthood, anyone?! 

Born To Slay
4 minutes ago, MonsterJames333 said:

They hate a broad statement like that.  (That's what they'd call it).  But it's proven true in how they vote and what they are against.  

Planned Parenthood, anyone?! 

I don't care if they hate it, as u said, it's true.

They wanna cut the SNAP unless they're starving

They wanna cut HUD unless they're in need of a home

They wanna cut the Medicaid expansion unless they use it.

They hate gays until their kid come see out. 

The GOP modo is **** everyone but me.  

I on social media after the CBO released the numbers on the American Healthcare Act, posted that the GOP is worse then ISIS, when I was slammed, I pointed out that the GOPs bill would kill tens of thousands of Americans a year. More then ISIS will do in their entire run as a terrorist group. I'm more afraid of Trump and Paul Ryan, then I am of them tbh.

Bellatrix
3 hours ago, TheKillerQueen said:

He*

Bruce is a disgrace to the LGBT community. 

What makes you any better when you're refering to her as a man?

I don't agree with her either, but there's no need to be ignorant towards transexuality because of it.

That J
3 minutes ago, Born To Slay said:

I don't care if they hate it, as u said, it's true.

They wanna cut the SNAP unless they're starving

They wanna cut HUD unless they're in need of a home

They wanna cut the Medicaid expansion unless they use it.

They hate gays until their kid come see out. 

The GOP modo is **** everyone but me.  

I on social media after the CBO released the numbers on the American Healthcare Act, posted that the GOP is worse then ISIS, when I was slammed, I pointed out that the GOPs bill would kill tens of thousands of Americans a year. More then ISIS will do in their entire run as a terrorist group. I'm more afraid of Trump and Paul Ryan, then I am of them tbh.

Amen and amen!    A terrorist organization is a terrorist organization regardless of who they are or where they are from.  Just because those men wear suits and on tv doesn't mean anything.  They have intent to inflict literal terror upon people they don't agree with. That's personal politics.  Just like the church needs to be out of politics, so does personal feelings or ignornances.  It's shocking to me how that's not fully realized.   

Born To Slay
4 minutes ago, MonsterJames333 said:

Amen and amen!    A terrorist organization is a terrorist organization regardless of who they are or where they are from.  Just because those men wear suits and on tv doesn't mean anything.  They have intent to inflict literal terror upon people they don't agree with. That's personal politics.  Just like the church needs to be out of politics, so does personal feelings or ignornances.  It's shocking to me how that's not fully realized.   

Exactly. Just because they're in suits doesn't make then any different from the terrorists in ISIS. 

Another fun fact about the GOP, they're Super against environmental protection. Yet Climate Change kills more people yearly then terrorism. In fact, it kills more a year then terrorism has killed every year combined since 2000. 

https://newrepublic.com/article/121032/map-climate-change-kills-more-people-worldwide-terrorism

En_Sabah_Nur

I don't even know her anymore...

Laverne is a better representation of the Transgender community imo anyway....  :whitney:

32cff035153a03bfec96e8a529158572.jpg

Egypt. W

Archived