💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Caitlyn Jenner "Yes, I voted Trump"

boobtank

Featured Posts

boobtank

caitlyn-jenner-c062816-1492789894.jpg

Caitlyn Jenner may have helped elect Donald Trump as the 45th President of the United States, but she no longer supports some of his policies.

In her new interview with Diane Sawyer, the 67-year-old Olympian admits she voted for the businessman-turned-politician during the 2016 presidential election. While she still considers herself to be a Republican, Jenner says she’s had a change in political perspectives since transitioning into a woman two years ago.

“Yes, I did vote for Trump but here’s the deal breaker with the Republican party,” she tells Sawyer in a preview clip. “And the deal breaker is, you mess with my community, you do the wrong thing with our community, you don’t give us equality and a fair shot, I’m coming after you.”

“When it comes to all equality issues, for the entire LGBT community, what we need is federal guidance,” she continues. “Just like the previous administration said that it was okay to serve as a trans person in the military. We have frontline people, okay? I’m talking Marines, trans guys, on the frontline, fighting for our country. I’m trying to get, especially the Republican party, to make a change.”

Link: http://www.celebuzz.com/2017-04-21/caitlyn-jenner-voted-donald-trump-gay-same-sex-marriage/

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply
VOLANTIS

When did he do anything right with her community? I'm confused as to how she couldn't see all this before when it literally was being blasted everywhere humans existed.

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

"And the deal breaker is, you mess with my community, you do the wrong thing with our community, you don’t give us equality and a fair shot, I’m coming after you.”

Yet she doesn't believe in same sex marriage? Yet she is still republican? 

She is so ignorant and deluded to the irony it is unreal :madge:

VOLANTIS
3 minutes ago, Bear said:

Yet she doesn't believe in same sex marriage? Yet she is still republican? 

This can't be true???

Then what does she mean by her community because if this is true we don't claim her no thank you. 

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

FATCAT
4 minutes ago, VOLANTIS said:

When did he do anything right with her community? I'm confused as to how she couldn't see all this before when it literally was being blasted everywhere humans existed.

She doesn't care about the community, she's a major asshole.

She believes in traditional marriage.

Purr more, hiss less.

Harry

we been knew

so frustrating seeing people turning their backs on him after voting. better late than never but... so many people had this guy sussed out for what he is from the beginning and they REFUSED to listen. now it's becoming too real. why can't people just wake up lol. anyone who thought this moron would be a friend to the LGBTQ community is a fool.

Harry
1 minute ago, VOLANTIS said:

This can't be true???

Then what does she mean by her community because if this is true we don't claim her no thank you. 

she's a mess. check her interview with ellen where she talks about it and ellen tries to reason with her. 

Morphine Prince

I'm laughing so hard at these Republicans realizing stuff us snowflake liberals realized long ago. 

Archived