Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

When You Were Born How Old...(2.0)

JohnWayne23

Featured Posts

Michelle

Well she was 6 when I was born haha I think 🤔... I was born in 1975...... I haven't had coffee yet:giggle:

Lets go take a howl at that moon🌙 -Crowley

brizoda

I was born before Mariah

but I never have been a fan of her, (I like some songs and nothing more)

I'm not a fan of the way she sings (I always prefered Whintey Houston)

xoxo cupcakke

Mariah was a 26 year old 1 year old, as she is eternally young and impervious to aging. Rainbow was the album she was promoting and serving number 1 hits was the game she was playing :gaysia:

Ronk

I had graduated from college 3 years before Mariah was born.

I live outside the space time continuum.

SychosSoChic

When I was born Mariah was 26, and a month after my birth she would release her fifth album, Daydream.

Appropriate, because Always Be My Baby is my fav Mariah song, and it was the 4th single from that era!

Life ain't Hollywood for any one of us.

Nirvana

Well, Idk, she released her first studio album (and Vision of Love) when I was 2 years old, so... :gaycat:

I've always liked Mariah, her ballads are life :diane:

Rainbow was in 1999 so I was 1, but I knew all Mariah albums from birth cos my mom is a huge fan of her :toofunny:

DontDoubtDavid

She would have been 22 when I was born and released her single "Can't Let Go" from the Emotions album two months before.

That J

Ok I know about this... 

It was 1990 and I was 11 years old and a new singer came out with a song called Vision Of Love.  Radio played the hell out of that song and it was like Whitney who?!!'   The debut Mariah Carey album had 4 singles, all went to number one which my little self found interesting because nobody had done that before.  I remember riding in the car with my dad and the song "Emotions" came on.  And I was like "That's not on Mariah Carey!!   Omg new album!!"   THATS how ya learned stuff back then.  Lol. 

She was THE hottest thing since Whitney Houston at that time and Mariah kept those hits coming, man.  A new album every year for awhile. It was a great time in music.  

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

lost in limbo

When I was born she was 32. At the time, she was on a two year pause.

Kinda OT, but this little comment took me ages to write. Not because of the information, but the fact that I'm a mess with dates, and my birthday is no exception :emma:

this is the state of grace, this is the worthwhile fight

juju

She was 21, promoting her first album and her 3rd single (3rd consecutive #1) Someday :hor: 

❤ x ❤

Archived