charts

The Cure debuts at #23 in the UK

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
YaaaasGaga

I thought the UK charts were announced on a Sunday? Are you sure this isn't just the updated mid-week chart that has been announced? The page hasn't even been updated :oprah:

ViviLittleM
Just now, YaaaasGaga said:

I thought the UK charts were announced on a Sunday? Are you sure this isn't just the updated mid-week chart that has been announced? The page hasn't even been updated :oprah:

The page will be updated after the radio show is over.

Noir

Expected to have around 15,000+ to around 23, 000+ sales as low 20's usually have these sales. Sharing the same peak as You an I, quite good considering it missed two/three days of sales and had a lukewarm Spotify response.

Now that it's 60 on Spotify and charted officially, more people will be aware and R1 will feel compelled to play it. A music video wouldn't hurt!

NewYorkCity

OMG flop cancell the tour. Cancelled career. Cancell everything but her farm and make her distribute chicken eggs to the west coast till she pays her contract with interscope. 

JohnWayne23

FLOP SHES OVER WTF! GO AWAY.

Spoiler

omg ahahaa I'm totally kidding! YOU GO GURL! 

giphy.gif

Just now, NewYorkCity said:

OMG flop cancell the tour. Cancelled career. Cancell everything but her farm and make her distribute chicken eggs to the west coast till she pays her contract with interscope. 

the only chance she has is to release a MV NOW

𝕞𝕪 𝕓𝕚𝕘𝕘𝕖𝕤𝕥 𝕖𝕟𝕖𝕞𝕪 𝕚𝕤 𝕞𝕖, 𝕡𝕠𝕡 𝕒 𝟡𝟙𝟙

Archived