💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Who wrote this ASIB article?

Bradley

Featured Posts

Glittertinks
2 hours ago, Bradley said:

Gaga has never really disappointed me with music, I'm not sure but I think I have really eclectic tastes in music? Like I'm able to bop to Moth into Flame and Cheek to Cheek, Joanne and ARTPOP and The Fame Monster and Born This Way, nothing really gets into my way when it comes to enjoying music. It's like food, when you're hungry you find everything delicious.

As for her acting, I enjoyed her Hotel acting a lot, her acting in Episode 7 of Hotel (Flicker) was outstanding, but I need her to be better because Bradley hasn't been to the Academy Awards for two (2018 will be his third and ASIB is only eligible for a 2019 ceremony) years and I don't want to see Gaga watching her co-star go up the stage or get nominated when she has to sit from the audience and watch them announce Best Actress without her name being mentioned at least as a nominee.

Believe me, Gaga could release the worst rap album in the world and I would still pay money for the music and tour and everything else that always comes with a new album :emma:

Not only that, if she really wants to be a considered as a "real" actor, she has to impress Hollywood. Because I think many people won't take her seriously in this business. I guess that is why she also dropped "Lady Gaga" for that. Too many associate something different with "Lady Gaga".

Archived