💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Who wrote this ASIB article?

Bradley

Featured Posts

Bradley

Whoever wrote this, thank you for sharing your wonderful experience with us.

You just helped us experience something so special that would be totally inaccessible without your time and effort. That was a good read.

Gaga asking fans to stop holding 'The Cure' signs tho :giveup:

Love this pic.

lady-gaga-a-star-is-born.jpg.5d0e8bde1f5

Panchecco

I was kinda shocked at the "fans holding signs and being disrespectful" thing

this fanbase acts so bad sometimes

1 minute ago, Panchecco said:

This fanbase acts bad online, in real life almost no one has the balls to be an asshole :poot: 

11 minutes ago, Red said:

This fanbase acts bad online, in real life almost no one has the balls to be an asshole :poot: 

Exactly #ComputerThugs :rip:

freebit

Dead @ stans promoting The Cure during filming. Who were they trying to promote it to? Other fans? The crew? The movie audience in 2018? :sharon:

YeehawKylie
13 minutes ago, Panchecco said:

Not shocked, but frustrated by it. Imagine performing an incredible take only to have to re-do it or have it cut because of fans misbehaving. I just hate fans who have no respect for the artist they love. It is so disrespectful to Gaga and the whole cast and crew to be disruptive like that. 

Just now, freebit said:

Dead @ stans promoting The Cure during filming. Who were they trying to promote it to? Other fans? The crew? The movie audience in 2018? :sharon:

Fan 1: Buy The Cure on iTunes

Fan 2: Thanks but I already have already bought it

Fan 1:

er8uWNR.gif

AshIey

Thanks for posting! I never see Gagadaily's articles lol.

This part though..

"Or, as the Assistant Director sighed, "We can see the signs on the monitors." (Aka "the signs are in-frame so these takes are useless.")"

just why :cryga: I feel bad for the crew. It must've been such a challenge filming with those fans, I hope they got all the shots they needed.

PeachJug

I dont know how to feel about her going by Stefani Germanotta

because Stefani and Lady Gaga, as she has always said, are the same person

so why

NewUsername
22 minutes ago, PeachJug said:

I dont know how to feel about her going by Stefani Germanotta

because Stefani and Lady Gaga, as she has always said, are the same person

so why

if they are the same person, then there's actually no problem at all, no? :derpga: 

Glittertinks

I really loved reading this article! It gave a better overview of what to expect from everything, than the scattered pieces by others. I am currently still worried about the music style, but somehow the author made me feel calm about this (I mean, in the end I trust Gaga here as I do with her acting). So, whoever wrote this, thank you very much for sharing your story :kara:

Just a bit sad to read about the misbehaving fans. Honestly, I find it very disrespectful to Gaga, Bradley and the film crew. It's already a hard business with harsh deadlines, so a ruined shot can "cost" a lot in the end.

But it was nice to hear the part about the fans singing Million Reasons :giveup: While the stuff with the signs made me mad, this made me kinda happy, because I know we can be an awesome fanbase! Really excited to experience these moments on tour again. :sara:

PeachJug
22 hours ago, Driezewies said:

if they are the same person, then there's actually no problem at all, no? :derpga: 

but she must have some reason for using Stefani instead of Lady Gaga, right?

Bradley
21 hours ago, Glittertinks said:

I really loved reading this article! It gave a better overview of what to expect from everything, than the scattered pieces by others. I am currently still worried about the music style, but somehow the author made me feel calm about this (I mean, in the end I trust Gaga here as I do with her acting). So, whoever wrote this, thank you very much for sharing your story :kara:

Just a bit sad to read about the misbehaving fans. Honestly, I find it very disrespectful to Gaga, Bradley and the film crew. It's already a hard business with harsh deadlines, so a ruined shot can "cost" a lot in the end.

But it was nice to hear the part about the fans singing Million Reasons :giveup: While the stuff with the signs made me mad, this made me kinda happy, because I know we can be an awesome fanbase! Really excited to experience these moments on tour again. :sara:

I'm more worried about her acting than the music. I just don't get why fans are worried about the music, it's going to be fine.

Her acting tho, I have unreasonably high expectations from her I know but there have been three versions of this movie and they were all nominated for Academy Awards so she stands a really high chance at getting noticed here, the thing is she needs to execute it well.

Glittertinks
50 minutes ago, Bradley said:

I'm more worried about her acting than the music. I just don't get why fans are worried about the music, it's going to be fine.

Her acting tho, I have unreasonably high expectations from her I know but there have been three versions of this movie and they were all nominated for Academy Awards so she stands a really high chance at getting noticed here, the thing is she needs to execute it well.

Well after Joanne I can understand that people might be worried about the country vibes. Country is just not everbody's cup of tea (although I hope it sounds at least like Joanne, I liked the sound in general there :classy: and from what people say, it might be closer to Joanne than actual Country).

As for the acting. I liked her in AHS:Hotel a lot, but yeah, this is a really big movie, with famous previous remakes so she really needs to step up acting game a lot :excited2: But I think she knows that pretty well too. I just hope that the character of Ally gives her enough to work with.

Bradley
16 minutes ago, Glittertinks said:

Well after Joanne I can understand that people might be worried about the country vibes. Country is just not everbody's cup of tea (although I hope it sounds at least like Joanne, I liked the sound in general there :classy: and from what people say, it might be closer to Joanne than actual Country).

As for the acting. I liked her in AHS:Hotel a lot, but yeah, this is a really big movie, with famous previous remakes so she really needs to step up acting game a lot :excited2: But I think she knows that pretty well too. I just hope that the character of Ally gives her enough to work with.

Gaga has never really disappointed me with music, I'm not sure but I think I have really eclectic tastes in music? Like I'm able to bop to Moth into Flame and Cheek to Cheek, Joanne and ARTPOP and The Fame Monster and Born This Way, nothing really gets into my way when it comes to enjoying music. It's like food, when you're hungry you find everything delicious.

As for her acting, I enjoyed her Hotel acting a lot, her acting in Episode 7 of Hotel (Flicker) was outstanding, but I need her to be better because Bradley hasn't been to the Academy Awards for two (2018 will be his third and ASIB is only eligible for a 2019 ceremony) years and I don't want to see Gaga watching her co-star go up the stage or get nominated when she has to sit from the audience and watch them announce Best Actress without her name being mentioned at least as a nominee.

Archived