💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Do Any of You Get Made Fun For Being A Little Monster

Perfect ionist

Featured Posts

RochestrMonstr

Wow. A lot of people on this forum have very annoying friends/classmates! 

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 4/21/2017 at 8:30 AM, Perfectionist32 said:

So i get made fun of at school because I listen to Lady Gaga and I'm a fan of her's. So Im wondering if any of you get made fun of too. I honsetly don't care but it gets annoying when they say the following ;

She has a penis

She is a freak 

She is talentless

She can't sing ( wow what a huge lie)

She is trash 

She want attention

She ugly

etc.

First of all...

giphy.gif

And to be honest, I sorta hid my Gaga obsession (not well) for a while, because our culture does now associate liking her with being gay, which is sad. But eventually I just realized that it doesn't really matter.

It's sorta annoying that liking something has to associate you with other things.

Saying I like Lady Gaga to people apparently means:

-I say "yassssss"

-I call men "girl"

-I like other female pop stars, or pop in general

-I like Rupauls Drag Race

-I use the word shook

While this may be true for some, it is not true for all. Lady Gaga is the only celebrity I really follow, aside from Ryan Gosling (which I enjoy for his acting, not his looks) (again, another misconception)).

I say listen to whoever the **** you want, and don't care what others think. I might know the whole choreography to Bad Romance, but I also go to Def Leppard and Poison concerts, so....

That J

I WISH someone would make fun of me.  I got 2 middle fingers in the air! Plus I'm too old for anyone to blast me to my face.  Ha. They know better. 

EDIT: Back in the day, it was Madonna tho. Lol.  But I never had any problems personally.  

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

Archived