question

Do Any of You Get Made Fun For Being A Little Monster

Perfect ionist

Featured Posts

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TheKillerQueen

ALL THE TIME! People say I'm "gay" just because I stan our queen... when I'm really straight. :grr:

Its not an insult but, liking a artist that supports the LGBT community doesn't make all the fans gay. 

Lace up my boots, throw on some leather and cruise.

YourWhiskyMouth
8 hours ago, ReRe said:

What a bleak yet promising description of adulthood. :tony: I look forward to it. :tony::lana:

8 hours ago, PMKKARDASHiAN said:

Another sucker is born every minute :ladyhaha:

Rejoice in your non adult hood. It only goes down hill after 21

Turned 23 today, can confirm. :fthis:

ElectricHaus

I mean I've certainly had people think I was odd to support her. 

I'm a straight male and that isn't exactly the most "manly" thing to do. People have this huge idea that if you are a male and you support Gaga that you must be a flaming homosexual. I'm living proof that that certainly isn't true. I don't let it bug me. Being called Gay isn't an insult to me. I just brush it off and move on. 

Zilla

When you work with a bunch of women who are 50+, you get the looks. Honestly I tell them what she has done past the costumes and they're slowly starting to respect her and see how she really is

𝙸'𝚖 𝚊 𝚓𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚓𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚎𝚜 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕.

Bloody hooker

It sort of happened in middle school. This one guy (I'm still convinced he is/was a fan, and possibly gay or bi) tried to get me to be friends with this other guy who was much more of a stan than I was at the time. I was trying to talk to the first guy about Gaga premiering GH, and that's how that mess started.

He told like two other people that I liked Gaga. From that point on, I only said that I liked pop music because I didn't feel like having to try to explain myself due to the stereotype :nails:.

This mutual gaze was a “longing to touch” or a "pre-coitus" stare.

venusxillusion

3 years ago I was bullied by these kids at school (older than me) when I wore my ARTRAVE tshirt to school...they are the "ratchet" type and they love listening to hip hop...they grabbed my shirt and were like Lady Gaga? What kind of ******* ass tshirt is this? And started making fun of me and calling me a sissy bottom :( luckily I was in a brave Born This Way mood that day and was like "yeah, I'm a little monster, and I love taking it up the ass, so gtfo and kill yourselves!" and strutted away fiercely with my paw up in the air.  It was kind of ridiculous, but sticking up for my Mother Monster and fighting for her was what gave me the confidence to stand up for myself.  It was just another reminder of how much the queen has done for me.

memomemome

I actually not really freak too much about her in front of my friends. 

Sometimes I sang some of her song (Yoü and I) they say it's a fun song. 

Some maybe say her material somehow inappropriate

Some in awe of her recent performances and love her jazz album

Some love million reasons

Just chill I think. They don't like gaga is not your problem. They have right to not like gaga.

Modern Ecstacy

My friends constantly made fun of Gaga just to annoy me. They would purposely talk about how great the Chainsmokers are, and how they are getting almost a billion views yet Gaga can't even hit 100M anymore and random **** like that.

But hey, on the bright side, those "friends" aren't friends anymore :trollga:

Irrelevant
1 hour ago, venusxillusion said:

"yeah, I'm a little monster, and I love taking it up the ass, so gtfo and kill yourselves!" and strutted away fiercely with my paw up in the air.

IM SCREAMING :giveup:

but "kill yourself" wasn't very BTW of you wasn't it :trollga:

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

MarckyGaga

They actually call me gay. We are an all boys school and I remember when I was Grade 6, I was searching the lyrics for Paparazzi. A guy saw me searching it and said "What the heck? Are you gay?". I just search the lyrics and he said "All those who listen to her are gay!". In my mind I was like "Bish nawt". I could remember one instance when I remember after our Reach-Out, my classmate judged me. Told me if I was gay, because I had pink earphones which is owned by my sister. I wanted to borrow it because it looked cool. Told me all the songs that I listen to are by female singers. And my actions were quite girly. I didn't even do anything girly. Now I just say to myself, "They are just people". Really hope now that some are supportive.

I NEED to meet Gaga tbh

GhettoFabulous

Yes :madge:

I've been told she's a devil worshiper and that I'll go to hell(but I've heard that one too many times lol) etc. I'll be made fun of for being gay cuz I like her .:madge: I've been called some  the worst things.....:neyde:

Starbucks

I was opened GGD on my class while one of my friends (a girl) saw Gaga's picture on my phone while walking beside me and she said "Ewww". That bi*ch needs to be raped ASAP :nails:

Your everyday cups of kindness

My sister calls her Lady CACA (sometimes), and my brother said she looked like a man :awkney: But he said she looks like a woman (and a hot one) in PI MV :giggle:

English isn’t my first language, so please excuse any mistakes

Archived