💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Do Any of You Get Made Fun For Being A Little Monster

Perfect ionist

Featured Posts

11 hours ago, blackstar said:

in middle school, yes. now in high school, no.

but the other day I met one old friend of my after few years and the first thing she told me was: "you look like lady gaga with a beard" :neyde: 

edit: the thing is I do not look like Gaga at all. :awkney:

Pic or fake XD 

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Xoxo Adriana

The worst I've been teased about is that some people ask me why I love "that ugly hermaphrodite":toofunny: most of the time I ignore them but when I do reply I keep it short and simple, something like "if she was she would have a much bigger d*ck than you":whitney: savage I know

i dont consider myself a little monster, but i feel ashamed to tell that i enjoy her music

Jonathan Florencio

Once when I was like 15 in school an now ex friend asked me "Do you like Lady Gaga?" and I got so nervous because I wasn't out of the closet yet and nobody knew, but I got an inspiration for a second and said "yes".

Then he asked: "Are u fag?"

:toofunny:

Irrelevant

Well, no one in my school likes LG except me, so yes :derpga:

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

Robo Ga

It's better once you grow up and get out of high school bc then people just don't care. Back in junior high and high school people used to rip on anyone who liked pop music basically, and looking back it's so funny because it really DOES NOT matter.  The same people who make fun of you for liking Gaga have their own things they like that they hide from others. Just be you, like who you like

🤖⚡️

AlexanderLevi2

I used to but now my friends have good taste in music :classy:

Currently listening to Joanne

AlexanderLevi2
13 minutes ago, Chrastapher said:

No everyone is used to it lmao my uncle calls her a illuminati Satanic tho :cryga:

He's not wrong :hor:

Currently listening to Joanne

12 hours ago, radtorshy said:

I am afraid to share it with everyone I know. They might think I'm gay or an anti-Christ or whatever. My country's really sensitive with these stuffs.

Ugh :/ I'm sorry to hear that. Has she come to your country?? Hope so. Or if not I hope she will some day :)

Arcanum

In some conservative countries of Europe, Gaga is a *gay* artist, which automatically means that if u listen to her u r gay. I even remember a story in the army, where someone wrote in the toilets "I love Lady Gaga! If you love her too, tell me how do u feel that there is another gay in here, but u don't know who? Xoxo" :ladyhaha:

Well. It doesn't matter what they say about her or about u. All that matters is that u have an attribute that your friends should admire. You demonstrate passionate devotion for sth u love. Friends like these are rare. So they should feel proud. ;)

I Wantth your Love...I Wantth your Love.

LePetitGAGABLover

Not really, though my mom just eyerolls every time I do the applause choreo in the living room.

duckworth
1 hour ago, roconnell said:

Ugh  I'm sorry to hear that. Has she come to your country?? Hope so. Or if not I hope she will some day

She has and was attacked by several activists and religious groups. It was BTWB and it was broadcasted all across the country before the ball. 

Queen1551

No one really knows about my obsession except for my family. All of my friends think she is amazing and talented but that's about it. 

Archived