Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Do Any of You Get Made Fun For Being A Little Monster

Perfect ionist

Featured Posts

Ronald Allen
5 hours ago, PMKKARDASHiAN said:

No. 

But I'm 28. People my age have better things to worry about than which pop diva you stan for, like mortgages, insurance, taxes, children, school systems, work, mental health, physical health, a crippling economy, etc. 

I try to promote gaga every chance I get, and most people will listen and comment and some will even buy. 

yasss ,promote ha!! im gagas age.. shOOk.:tony: and i have the same little monster tat she has :staymad:

spread love ,respect,compassion AMEN!!!!

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PMKKARDASHiAN
Just now, Ronald Allen said:

yasss ,promote ha!! im gagas age.. shOOk.:tony:

A true senior member :tony:

5 hours ago, PMKKARDASHiAN said:

No. 

But I'm 28. People my age have better things to worry about than which pop diva you stan for, like mortgages, insurance, taxes, children, school systems, work, mental health, physical health, a crippling economy, etc. 

I try to promote gaga every chance I get, and most people will listen and comment and some will even buy. 

What a bleak yet promising description of adulthood. :tony: I look forward to it. :tony::lana:

PMKKARDASHiAN
3 minutes ago, ReRe said:

What a bleak yet promising description of adulthood. :tony: I look forward to it. :tony::lana:

Another sucker is born every minute :ladyhaha:

Rejoice in your non adult hood. It only goes down hill after 21

My friend said when he knew that I was a little monster back then, 'omg she has a p***s' and i snapped back and said 'but it's bigger than yours might be :bye:'

also, he thought that I'm gay 'cause I stan ha but then i discovered that he also listens to Gaga :poot:

GAGA || TAYLOR || BJÖRK || KENDRICK || LANA || NICKI || MADONNA || KANYE || BEYONCÉ || MARIAH || MCR || KATE || RINA || CHARLI || FIONA

5 minutes ago, PMKKARDASHiAN said:

Another sucker is born every minute :ladyhaha:

Rejoice in your non adult hood. It only goes down hill after 21

:air:

Interesting. :oprah: A little over 2 years left for me, then. :chica:

Whispering

No, but my friends aren't in junior high. :) 

No one I know cares what music, or artists, others enjoy. The majority of people I know consider Gaga to be talented, but don't spend much time thinking about her...or any other artist, for that matter. :shrug:

PMKKARDASHiAN
Just now, ReRe said:

:air:

Interesting. :oprah: A little over 2 years left for me, then. :chica:

En. Joy. Them! 

Turn back!!! 

Don't grow old!! 

Pamelaisley

Back in 2012, my brother came over and we were in my room just talking. I had a BTW single poster by my bed and he goes, "Ohh, that's not a good picture of her. She isn't a good role model." (He's very religious and thinks anything with horns or antlers or whatever is the devil. Seriously, I collect Monster High dolls and one character is a moth and he accused her of being satanic). I immediately started crying and he asked me why I was crying so I just yelled something like "SHE'S A REALLY GOOD ROLE MODEL!" 
Another time he came over, he saw my poster of Gaga at iHeartRadio and he says "She has a big nose! Look at that schnoz!" (He said it was okay though cuz he's italian too) 
And then theres the usual stuff like, "She's ugly," "why do you like her?" "She was a man," etc..
One of my brothers is going to see her with me again and he likes her songs (Hey Girl, Telephone, & Do What U Want), another puts up with her and doesnt say anything bad, and I've already talked about the third brother. 

the moon lights her way 🌖🦇

Born To Slay

When I was in elementary I got **** for it, my teachers thought she was too inappropriate, my classmates thought her music was girly, my dad thought she'd make me gay and people at my church (I used to attend religion classes) thought she was ungodly. 

Between 3rd and 5th grades, people were pretty awful about it. I just kept me head up high and stanned our queen. I had a few friends, only like one good one. I doubt I'd have been more popular without Gaga tho. I was also skinny af and I guess I just had a pick on me vibe. I just never fit in with the other boys and the girls were bitchy as **** back then. 

Some of this continued into middle school but it slowly went away as time went on. Teachers no longer cared about it as the people around me had more inappropriate entertainment, my peers got over it and my dad, while he still felt that way, kinda just got used to it. I left religion in 7th grade. 

Its fascinating that I didn't really change much. I'm still a Gaga Stan who doesn't conform for ****. The world around me changed. The times changed. 

ilocorB

There is this annoying basic girl at work that really likes to tell me that she hates Gaga and that her music is complete trash. She will tell me every time we work together. She always has this weird need to trash talk Gaga and i don't know why.  Today she told me "oh we can listen to the new Gaga song it sounds like music that sells, like the chainsmokers, it's way better than her other songs" 

I don't take her opinion serioulsy tho because she only likes whats mainstream and she is just absolute trash in general

misunderstood

I did in elementary school, they used to call me the Gaga boy lmao I loved it tho!

"I'd rather be poor and happy, than rich and alone"

Archived