💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Do Any of You Get Made Fun For Being A Little Monster

Perfect ionist

Featured Posts

RochestrMonstr

How is that something to make fun of? 

No, I've never been made fun of. Everyone knows about my love of Gaga, and many of my friends like her songs that they wouldn't even  know about if it wasn't for me (mainly from BTW, ARTPOP, C2C and Joanne).

I've never had anyone try to tell me she can't sing. Especially in the past couple years, people are aware she can sing now. 

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
xoxo cupcakke

Kind of (they are not my friends anymore thank god), anytime I would mention Gaga, they would say how she's a flop, she's over, she makes terrible music. It was so frustrating because during the Perfect Illusion video premiere they wouldn't let me have my moment and enjoy one of my favorite musicians and instead use those three minutes and two seconds to just call her a flop, say how the song was awful, that she was done

Phoenix

No, few of those who know forgot that Gaga exists since last thing they remember about her is Bad Romance and Alejandro.

💎

Letmelivemylife

Omg totally. People see my gaga/monster related tattoos and they always say "aren't you too old for that? What will you do when you get older?". To the haters I say "**** you". It's no secret that I love my monster family ♥️. You guys were there when no one else was. Gaga/monsters were the first ones to love me for who I was. As I always say "I thought I knew what love was until I became a little monster". ♥️

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

Anderson123

I have never called myself a "Little Monster", just Gaga fan, but I started listening to her music during the summer of 2008, which is when I finished high school. Most of my close friends were obsessed with Gaga as well so we shared that in common, went to the Monster Ball, Born This Way Ball, etc. so at least I had that group of friends.

As for college, I was never really that close to my classmates, just a couple of them as years went by. The Fame Monster, Born This Way and ARTPOP were all released during that time and I guess they knew I liked Gaga but I never really talked about her that much. Now it's 2017 and I really don't see people caring about whether you like this or not, especially her music. As someone said on this thread, people my age worry about adult stuff now.

RonnieGagz

When I told it in my old school was when my friends discovered I'm gay :sweat:

There was another hunty who was a Beyfan and aways tried to start a "who's the best diva" discussion with me and I was just like "Girl bye" :toofunny:

♡Gaga♡TØP♡Nightwish♡Lana♡Lorde♡Grimes♡

RAMROD

No. Since I sorround myself with people who are respectful, we mainly just mind our own businness and support each other when needed.

My suggestion is if it is too aggravating, you may want to stand up for yourself. There are moments you need to make it clear that you not gonna tolerate any BS from anyone about certain issues. Good luck.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Randomperson

In my old school a lot of people use to tease me about it. And in my current school someone said to me "You like her? She's ugly af and can't sing", and then they started playing the chainsmokers :excuseu:

Not really, in high school there was a bit of teasing but always just playful banter.

Gaga is still pretty popular where I am though. The GP really does like her. It was a slow battle but we won it, here at least. I'm not sure if it's the entirety of Canada or what, but she really does have rave reviews. She's on the radio a lot too. I've never heard in person that she 'can't sing' - in fact the opposite, I hear "I don't like her style(or something), but she can sing" a lot. Some of my friends try to downplay her success but I always slay them away. One friends recently said stuff like 'Madeon is the real headliner at Coachella' and I replied with "you know Madeon opened for some of Gaga's world wide tours":whitney: that shut him up.

Being a Gaga fan here is considered like being a connoisseur of music:stalkga: Ok that line was a joke. But she is respected by the GP no doubt!:queenga:

I heard the classic "she has a ****, she is ugly, she is a man" stuff but less and less and now the point where when I do here it I laugh my ass off. It is so 2009. No one here really believes that anymore. 

Perfect ionist
3 hours ago, QueenGaga said:

Yes. People constantly call her talentless and ugly just to annoy me. They make fun of her and then be like "Oh ****, someones triggered". They laugh at me and ask me to "get my head out of Gaga's ass"

They tell me the exact same thing.

Perfect ionist
3 hours ago, Hola Soraya said:

Play them The Cure to cure them of their Gagaphobia. :gum:

OT: That sucks... :noparty: 

It didn't work it made it worse lol just playing

Perfect ionist
3 hours ago, Gypsygaga1 said:

A girl from my class always talks trash about her when she has a fight with me. For example when we talk about our grades. When her grades aren't that good and I celebrate because my grades are good, she always tries to hurt me by saying Gaga has no talent or she is ugly(everyone knows I am a HUGE fan so some people know how to annoy me). It is pathetic:toofunny::toofunny:

I get this too.

Perfect ionist
1 hour ago, Randomperson said:

In my old school a lot of people use to tease me about it. And in my current school someone said to me "You like her? She's ugly af and can't sing", and then they started playing the chainsmokers :excuseu:

ew trash.

Archived