Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Do Any of You Get Made Fun For Being A Little Monster

Perfect ionist

Featured Posts

Perfect ionist

So i get made fun of at school because I listen to Lady Gaga and I'm a fan of her's. So Im wondering if any of you get made fun of too. I honsetly don't care but it gets annoying when they say the following ;

She has a penis

She is a freak 

She is talentless

She can't sing ( wow what a huge lie)

She is trash 

She want attention

She ugly

etc.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
YeehawKylie

I don't consider myself a little monster. I really like Lady Gaga, but there's a few artists I stan heavily before her. That being said, from an outsiders perspective, I think the worst time for little monsters would have been 2012-2014...the desperation and meltdowns were not good looks for the fanbase. :awkney:

PMKKARDASHiAN

No. 

But I'm 28. People my age have better things to worry about than which pop diva you stan for, like mortgages, insurance, taxes, children, school systems, work, mental health, physical health, a crippling economy, etc. 

I try to promote gaga every chance I get, and most people will listen and comment and some will even buy. 

Boyboi12

:gaysia:no body knew I was a monster until art-pop, I kept lady Gaga a hidden pleasure for some time.  My friends do tend to randomly sing the ro ma ro ma ma part from bad romance to mess with me sometimes. 

QueenGaga

Yes. People constantly call her talentless and ugly just to annoy me. They make fun of her and then be like "Oh ****, someones triggered". They laugh at me and ask me to "get my head out of Gaga's ass"

Soliloquy

ONly share my GAGAness with close friends, and fortunately enough they we're mostly GAGA fans or supporters too :giveup:

Hola Soraya

Once.

no_body_found_2010_ws_r1-front-www.getdvgiphy.gif

:derpga: 

¿Tú me estás hablando en inglés?

The Fame Joanne

Not all of my friends like her but they don't attack me for being a fan of her and of course they don't go out of their way to show their dislike, like your friends seem to do

duckworth

I am afraid to share it with everyone I know. They might think I'm gay or an anti-Christ or whatever. My country's really sensitive with these stuffs.

Hola Soraya
1 minute ago, radtorshy said:

I am afraid to share it with everyone I know. They might think I'm gay or an anti-Christ or whatever. My country's really sensitive with these stuffs.

Play them The Cure to cure them of their Gagaphobia. :gum:

OT: That sucks... :noparty: 

¿Tú me estás hablando en inglés?

blackstar

in middle school, yes. now in high school, no.

but the other day I met one old friend of my after few years and the first thing she told me was: "you look like lady gaga with a beard" :neyde: 

edit: the thing is I do not look like Gaga at all. :awkney:

Dilated, falling free in a modern ecstasy

duckworth
Just now, Hola Soraya said:

Play them The Cure to cure them of their Gagaphobia. :gum:

OT: That sucks...  

It really sucks (guess that's why I joined this cult site).. I still promote TC tho.. but only through very subtle ways.. 

PMKKARDASHiAN
1 minute ago, blackstar said:

in middle school, yes. now in high school, no.

but the other day I met one old friend of my after few years and the first thing she told me was: "you look like lady gaga with a beard" :neyde: 

Is that you Jo Calderone? 

FutureIllusion

Ugh, one day I said I was a little monster and people was like ''she's a flop since ARTPOP''/''did you know she's illuminati?''/''did you know she has a penis?''

Archived