💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Joanne Wasn't The Original Album

Debithius

Featured Posts

Debithius

Ok ok I get it I am late, sorry I have been in Australia for the past year with no internet so I didn't do my research.

So, I was watching a reaction video for The Cure and I saw that someone commented about Joanne and The Cure. They said that The Cure was the original lead single and that the original album she was going to release last year was going to have the Tropical House sound to it. They think something must have changed Gaga's mind and therefore didn't end up using the 8 RedOne tracks as she went for a different direction. They even said that her producer confirmed this but I can't find this statement anywhere which makes this a rumor.

Do you guys think that this could have been the case? Gaga wanted to release a Tropical House/Mainstream album but decided to release Joanne and then the original album concept as an EP with the Tropical House / Mainstream sound afterwards?

Ok ok I get it I am late, sorry I have been in Australia for the past year with no internet so I didn't do my research.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
iAstroLeo
2 minutes ago, Craig Barnes said:

But if this were true, why would she tour for Joanne? 

If this is true, she still loves Joanne :shrug: 

AshIey

It's possible but I don't think her work with Redone got that far into production that an album was almost finished.

Illuminati

her original lead was supposed to be a song produced by RedOne, so not The Cure

Kermit
On 4/21/2017 at 8:58 AM, IndieKylie said:

So, Debithius...who do you think will win the 2008 US Presidential Election? :oprah:

I CANT BEATHE

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

xoxo Craig
2 minutes ago, Illuminati said:

her original lead was supposed to be a song produced by RedOne, so not The Cure

Unless RedOne is part of Detroit City? :ph34r:

End Racism Now

Debithius

Debithius
15 minutes ago, IndieKylie said:

So, Debithius...who do you think will win the 2008 US Presidential Election? :oprah:

Trump :poot:

MaryJaneHolland
14 minutes ago, Craig Barnes said:

But if this were true, why would she tour for Joanne? 

because she released it

Archived