Just now, PoCHEMist said:

Is he the guy in Shakira's song?

euFsHxJ9iivug.gif

Yes, he is featured in Chantaje. 

YeehawKylie
2 minutes ago, BrothaGaga said:

WHY IS HE SO HOT

"maluma baby" was a cringe tho

His music is getting better, so I'll forgive him (Pretty Boy, Dirty Boy was an album I couldn't make it through at all). He's just so damn hot, I can't handle it. 

Morphine Prince

I can't believe he made a song about a foursome relationship :rip: 

And is that Fez from That 70's show? 

alextruper17

He's so hot but I don't like his music.

Maluma, what if you stop making "music" and instead you make movies. You know what kind of movies :lolly:

Miss Americana & The Heartbreak Prince

YeehawKylie
11 minutes ago, alextruper17 said:

He's so hot but I don't like his music.

Maluma, what if you stop making "music" and instead you make movies. You know what kind of movies :lolly:

You mean recycling the same drum beat in every song isn't enjoyable? :ladyhaha:

His features are much better than his own songs (Desde Esa Noche, Chantaje, Vente Pa Ca). That being said, I do like Felices los 4 and Sin Contrato. 

In the end, he's slightly hotter than J. Balvin (who is also hot as hell omg) but J. Balvin is a much better and more creative artist. 

alextruper17
3 minutes ago, IndieKylie said:

You mean recycling the same drum beat in every song isn't enjoyable? :ladyhaha:

His features are much better than his own songs (Desde Esa Noche, Chantaje, Vente Pa Ca). That being said, I do like Felices los 4 and Sin Contrato. 

In the end, he's slightly hotter than J. Balvin (who is also hot as hell omg) but J. Balvin is a much better and more creative artist. 

I don't find J Balvin hot at all :ladyhaha:

Have you listened his song Cuatro Babys? You'll cringe if you know the meaning of the lyrics. I don't know if you are a spanish native speaker.:oprah:

alextruper17
4 minutes ago, Morphine Prince said:

Borro Cassette is a smash and you will all deal. 

The only song that I like.

YeehawKylie
1 minute ago, alextruper17 said:

I don't find J Balvin hot at all :ladyhaha:

Have you listened his song Cuatro Babys? You'll cringe if you know the meaning of the lyrics. I don't know if you are a spanish native speaker.:oprah:

Are you kidding me?  :giveup:I think J Balvin is so handsome (plus Energia is such a good album), god the things I'd let hit him do to me. My dream is to actually get spitroasted by J Balvin and Maluma....

Spanish is my second language. I speak English, Spanish, and Portuguese. That being said, please don't ever remind me of Cuatro Babys or its existence. :cryga:

And what's with this Borro Casette love? The only good song off Pretty Boy, Dirty Boy is Sin Contrato. :classy:

Archived