Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

I'm so proud of her!

thatfoxyfeeling

Featured Posts

thatfoxyfeeling

I'm so proud of Gaga and the woman she has become, she had a dream and didn't give up. Look at her now, she is such an inspiration for so many of us. The media tried to bring her down, but she never let them win and look at her coming back for revenge! She has changed the industry and will go down as a legend. :applause: :pray:

I am so proud of her too, she is to me the proof that hard work and determination will get you anywhere, I mean, she was just a nobody with a dream and now she has just performed the most watched performance of the ****ing History. I felt so emotional when she performed at the Super Bowl, like she was my daughter or my sister. And I can't even type how I feel about her activism in the gay rights, anti-bullying and so on. She is one of the best people I've ever heard of and I am not saying that because she is my fave. Or maybe she is my fave because of that. 

C8GLDD1V4AAz9Fx.jpg:large

So true, she gave us a Millio Reasons to be proud of her.:firega:

Sad that most people don't seem to see those things...

loving you is cherry pie ♥

The world had a MILLION REASONS to bring her down but she is always THE CURE for all of us. And even some of the people still deny how loving she is, time will tell them the truth. :diane:

TSUNAMI
54 minutes ago, Red said:

I am so proud of her too, she is to me the proof that hard work and determination will get you anywhere, I mean, she was just a nobody with a dream and now she has just performed the most watched performance of the ****ing History. I felt so emotional when she performed at the Super Bowl, like she was my daughter or my sister. And I can't even type how I feel about her activism in the gay rights, anti-bullying and so on. She is one of the best people I've ever heard of and I am not saying that because she is my fave. Or maybe she is my fave because of that. 

C8GLDD1V4AAz9Fx.jpg:large

I still cry everytime I watch the SuperBowl 

RochestrMonstr

I'm also very proud of her! I have been for a long time. I don't understand how any fan couldn't be, but there are still plenty of complainers. 

It really is like that in any fan base though. Some fans will always complain. 

Archived