Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

instagram fanpage shares lq mv picutres

vpez

Featured Posts

So I found a page at instagram that's talking about a new MVs (and a new EP in their instagram story).

I don't really believe them, and it's probably just fake, but I wanted to share it with you.

(It's my first Topic, so I don't really know if I did it right, but I sorted it as "other", because I don't know if this is already a "rumor"..?)

Here are the links:

https://www.instagram.com/ladyhdgaga/

trust is like a mirror, you can fix it if it's broken but you can still see the crack in that ************s reflection.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, monsterdino said:

sis......no

Just now, Monsterious said:

seems fake and gross

I'm kinda new here, is it right to sare those pages to see what others think about or should we just leave them alone with their "leaks"?

trust is like a mirror, you can fix it if it's broken but you can still see the crack in that ************s reflection.

prince

"She filmed two versions" What a desperate attempt at trying to save their asses when a video gets released that is nothing like the one they're talking about :toofunny: 

You can't really see something :ladyhaha:

𝕞𝕪 𝕓𝕚𝕘𝕘𝕖𝕤𝕥 𝕖𝕟𝕖𝕞𝕪 𝕚𝕤 𝕞𝕖, 𝕡𝕠𝕡 𝕒 𝟡𝟙𝟙

gagagoogoose

Funny how the username is LadyHDGaga and the pics are so low quality:ladyhaha:

1 minute ago, Noula Corleone said:

It actually made me laugh hard :toofunny:

I was laughing to when I found them, cause you can only imagine to see something :ladyhaha:

3 minutes ago, BrothaGaga said:

someone put a 'posting guidelines' thread on the "featured" section please :)

is it wrong to post these things? should I delete it? :S

gts14

Can we pls stop having three threads about an insider with exclusive material everyday? It's getting boring :toofunny:

Neight Shayde
Just now, vpez said:

is it wrong to post these things? should I delete it? :S

nope it's fine. it's just that insiders really aren't reliable, even if we think it is. :)

Archived