question

Part 3: Rihanna vs Beyonce

Red Velvet

Better artist  

46 members have voted

1. 1. Better artist

Featured Posts

Red Velvet

The person who was Dangerously in Love, became a B'Day, once calls herself Sasha Fierce, the mother who took care of Blue Ivy from 4 to adulthood and the woman who made Lemonade from her fresh lemons, BEYONCÉ

BLACKPINK IN YOUR AREA

The Surrealist

Rihanna allows herself to not be perfect and make mistakes, while Bey's performances lack any mistakes and are boring to watch after having it seen 24 times already. Also Beyonce's performances feel very self-praising. 

Vocally Beyonce is better than Rihanna.

I like Rihanna's style, music videos, songs and visuals more than Beyonce. So I go with that.

Prada

Rihanna's voice is so beautiful-elegant-husky that she doesn't need dancing-beauty or anything else (but she has it all :)  

Beyonce is just a hard-working lady who deserves every bit of her susscess but that's all.

Rihanna is like a queen.We citizens can't judge her,she is a royalty and we either listen her or go away from her lands.

Beyonce is like a president.She is strong but she lacks the blood,reall musical talent,THE AURA.We have the right to choose her.We have the right to criticize her.

DeanWinchester

Are we in ATRL lmao these threads lately

4 minutes ago, dancewithnobody said:

They are both great. 

original.gif

Yup

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

Red Velvet
4 minutes ago, dancewithnobody said:

They are both great. 

original.gif

Riri: Don't say sorry you got caught , Chris.

Bey: I ain't sorry, Jay. Boi bye!

BLACKPINK IN YOUR AREA

FFXIV WhiteMage

There is no question that talent wise Beyonce kills it in the industry. Her vocals are one of the best, her songs are very iconic which touches delicate issues in the society, her dance moves were on point, confidence and stage presence higher and stronger than my whole existence,.... but

Ban bam bi dam bam bam bi dam dam. I chose Rihanna. Funny cause I can't think of an aspect in which she surpasses Beyonce which probably there is. Beyonce is just naturally better but as dumb as I am, when ever I try to visualize which of them is better, Riri's songs just play on my mind. Call my taste in music as cheap and basic blah blah but remember, Sticks and stones may break my bones but chains and whips excite me.

26ufnS0kdsgeHrFOE.gif

Thomas P

Beyoncé. These threads omf :madge:

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

Boyboi12

Well they both don't write **** or play any instruments.... :gaysia: Beyoncé because of her voice! 

KingOfSpain

I like Rihanna's albumes more than Beyoncés, but Beyoncé is a better artist and performer. But, the fact that she always wants to be the center of attention bothers me.

I voted Beyoncé anyway.

http://gagadaily.com/forums/topic/227246-ceremony-gagas-videography-megarate/

migamiga

Wow was not expecting it to be such a tight race but I forgot how many people here think Beyonce is overrated. And if you do, that's your problem. You only think she's overrated cause you're listening to other people. Focus on the artists themselves and you'll see that Beyonce has a stronger vision and better execution.

However, I will say Rihanna has a strong brand and brand identity. That's obviously the lane she wants to go right now and her and her team are doing a tremendous job

Archived