Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

USA Opening/Closing Nights!

RebelHeart311

Featured Posts

RebelHeart311
9 hours ago, ChristianSaad said:

I'm doing CTM the last night as well =)

Omg! Yay! I have no other Little Monsters where I live! I can't wait to feel the love and community! And hopefully make some friends!

Goddess of Love please take me to your leader!

On 4/20/2017 at 11:49 PM, lg5 said:

Good choices! My personal favorite is the early entry GA package ( CTM for this tour, Little Monster Zone for the artrave). You're basically guaranteed first or second row in the GA pit. I camped out when I had it last at the Dallas artrave and I ended up being front and center in the first row by the main stage and it was amazing. Then I also did equivalent to the perfect illusion package for the Artrave in Denver (I think it was called Gold Package then?) and it was nice as well but I definitely wished I would've done early entry GA again because the line there was horrid and they didn't honor the VIP seats for early entry like they did in dallas. It was hot but when we finally got in the doors it was fun. 

I got the CTM package with a friend and never had an early entry situation before. My friend is flying in just for a few days so I'm not trying to force her to wait some insane amount of time. If we line up at like 2-3 p.m. and we have CTM, we'll still have a killer spot right? 

Used to be on here as broadwaybobby in TFM era

drinkmytears
12 hours ago, bobbby said:

I got the CTM package with a friend and never had an early entry situation before. My friend is flying in just for a few days so I'm not trying to force her to wait some insane amount of time. If we line up at like 2-3 p.m. and we have CTM, we'll still have a killer spot right? 

Depends on what the stage is like. If its just a small mainstage, maybe not. However if there's runways and multiple stages, for sure. From what I've heard the confirmed staging is a mainstage, 2 smaller bstages, and a large bstage at the end of the arena. You could always stand front row at one of those stages if the mainstage is full.

12 hours ago, drinkmytears said:

Depends on what the stage is like. If its just a small mainstage, maybe not. However if there's runways and multiple stages, for sure. From what I've heard the confirmed staging is a mainstage, 2 smaller bstages, and a large bstage at the end of the arena. You could always stand front row at one of those stages if the mainstage is full.

Interesting. I was under the impression that there weren't THAT many people with the CTM package, therefore all those people would have a relatively great vantage point / closeness to stage. Do you think there's more than like 100 people in the CTM package? 

Used to be on here as broadwaybobby in TFM era

drinkmytears
6 hours ago, bobbby said:

Interesting. I was under the impression that there weren't THAT many people with the CTM package, therefore all those people would have a relatively great vantage point / closeness to stage. Do you think there's more than like 100 people in the CTM package? 

I think for artRave it was over 200! When I had LMZ in 2010 I arrived around 3PM and got a front row spot at the end of the catwalk, but people didn't lineup so early back then. Ever since BTWB camping has been a thing, so who knows

Archived