💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

USA Opening/Closing Nights!

RebelHeart311

Featured Posts

RebelHeart311

I am a Gaga Tour virgin! (Blush!) And I am so excited! I got the Perfect Illusion Package for her USA opening night in Tacoma, WA and the Come To Mama Package for her final stop in December in Inglewood, CA! I could't decide between reserved seats and GA so I thought I would do both! And it will be great to see the evolution of the tour!

is anyone else going to either show? Thoughts on Perfect Illusion vs Come to Mama?

I am so excited!

Goddess of Love please take me to your leader!

Good choices! My personal favorite is the early entry GA package ( CTM for this tour, Little Monster Zone for the artrave). You're basically guaranteed first or second row in the GA pit. I camped out when I had it last at the Dallas artrave and I ended up being front and center in the first row by the main stage and it was amazing. Then I also did equivalent to the perfect illusion package for the Artrave in Denver (I think it was called Gold Package then?) and it was nice as well but I definitely wished I would've done early entry GA again because the line there was horrid and they didn't honor the VIP seats for early entry like they did in dallas. It was hot but when we finally got in the doors it was fun. 

I have Come To Mama at one show for Joanne, regular GA for another, and seats at two others so I'll have a mix of everything đŸ€˜đŸŒ

RebelHeart311

What a great plan! Considering I have never done a Gaga show, let alone GA (CTM)...how early would you personally get there for a good seat? I'm trying to plan my itinerary. I'm sorry, I know so many people ask these same questions. I just can't wait to hear her live in person and be with the Monster family!!! I want to soak it all in...cry, dance and leave empowered!

venusfly
11 minutes ago, RebelHeart311 said:

What a great plan! Considering I have never done a Gaga show, let alone GA (CTM)...how early would you personally get there for a good seat? I'm trying to plan my itinerary. I'm sorry, I know so many people ask these same questions. I just can't wait to hear her live in person and be with the Monster family!!! I want to soak it all in...cry, dance and leave empowered!

If you wan't to be in the front be there a good few hours before doors open, some more dedicated people wait there even the night before but its really up to how close you want to be. Just turn up as early as you feel comfortable waiting

Smart idea! I did the same for the NYC and PGH shows. Now with these rumors everyone might see her up close. 

RebelHeart311
1 hour ago, KING said:

Smart idea! I did the same for the NYC and PGH shows. Now with these rumors everyone might see her up close. 

The rumors are CRAZY! I just hope the arenas aren't filled with football loving non-monsters. I hope I get to experience the true Monster family just like ArtRAVE was! 

drinkmytears
2 hours ago, KING said:

What rumors? The stage? Its been confirmed that there's a mainstage and 3 bstages. Unless it changes! 

29 minutes ago, RebelHeart311 said:

The rumors are CRAZY! I just hope the arenas aren't filled with football loving non-monsters. I hope I get to experience the true Monster family just like ArtRAVE was! 

Its a Gaga show, of course they'll be Gaga fans. They spent money to see her! 

1 hour ago, RebelHeart311 said:

Trust me the majority of the audience will be Gaga stans and some new fans like each tour. 

3 hours ago, RebelHeart311 said:

When I had it in Dallas, I was 5th in line and I got there 36 hours before. I camped overnight.  

35 minutes ago, drinkmytears said:

What rumors? The stage? Its been confirmed that there's a mainstage and 3 bstages. Unless it changes!

Yeah rumors like there's multiple stages, some stages will move, and how its like an upgraded BTWB castle. :toofunny: I hope she releases the stage outlook by May. 

drinkmytears
35 minutes ago, KING said:

Yeah rumors like there's multiple stages, some stages will move, and how its like an upgraded BTWB castle. :toofunny: I hope she releases the stage outlook by May. 

Email your venue. Its not rumored, the Las Vegas show had it up as the seating chart. My venue confirmed that the stage is that setup.

With the exception of the stadium shows, that's the setup. May not be on Ticketmaster but its what her team sent to venues.

1 minute ago, drinkmytears said:

Email your venue. Its not rumored, the Las Vegas show had it up as the seating chart. My venue confirmed that the stage is that setup.

With the exception of the stadium shows, that's the setup. May not be on Ticketmaster but its what her team sent to venues.

My paid show is in NYC :toofunny: but I'll email the Philadelphia since I'm going to that one too! Thanks! 

RebelHeart311
11 hours ago, KING said:

My paid show is in NYC :toofunny: but I'll email the Philadelphia since I'm going to that one too! Thanks! 

Let us know what you find out!

Archived