Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Why Did She Open With Sceiße? And.....

WildAmerican

Featured Posts

WildAmerican

I thought it was interesting that she opened Coachella with Sceiße. Why do you think it was chosen?

ALSO: Did seeing Coachella make you more excited for The Joanne World Tour? Cause I'm super excited for August 25th now!!!

BABBLYON

I have no clue, but it was so iconic, no one else fave could ever. I have a ticket front row and Coachella made me 100000X more excited for the JWT! 

Scheiße was a great opener, then when she did the choreo :diane: she proved to me that night her hip injury didn't stop her from performing this song! 

tumblr_mjtbr6DKGh1qgrxgbo1_500.giftumblr_m43aqzRZVI1qflx9wo1_500.gif

Reginald

Because she knows how hyped I was for my Born This Way Ball tickets and then had to settle (!!although it was incredible and I worshipped every moment) for the ArtRave

BlackSwan Cat & Mouse

Sister

Maybe she was being sly about how that festival has been a joke for a few years now, but since she had to take the slot for publicity and to help out her dear gal Beyoncé, she figured that she would have her own fun with it.

It would seem the thing to do if you were Gaga and the crowd there was not exactly your standard audience, but you wanted to make the most of it and also try to grab their attention and interests, maybe make a few new fans who only know your standard radio hits.

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

I think it was a throw back to North America because we largely didn't get the BTWB ..  It was a big statement, after all we all know she hurt her hip performing to this song, in Montreal if I am correct.

Cssomeone

I was wondering the same actually xD I don't know the answer, but I couldn't be happier by the fact she performed it

River

Because a hip injury can't stop her performing this sh-it!

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

sipthistea

'cause it sounded so phuckin' epic after that nuts intro that included her wildest songs. 

FFXIV WhiteMage

Cause she can and she knows little monsters will go gaga over it. Me rn

t6f2bNAjx7Bio.gif

Stvrboy
23 minutes ago, HAUSofRANA said:

I have no clue, but it was so iconic, no one else fave could ever. I have a ticket front row and Coachella made me 100000X more excited for the JWT! 

Idk it lacked energy. That song during the BTWB was so full of adrenaline and energy and this one was kinda boring, at least during LoveGame and John Wayne she danced the **** out of her body lol

Archived