Red Velvet

Artist  

128 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the better artist?

• Christina Aguilera
    • Britney Spears

Featured Posts

YeehawKylie

Britney has been more consistent. Christina was very daring and interesting the first half of her career, but her recent efforts have been uninspired and dull. Britney, on the other hand has never exactly been daring (in regard to her music) but she's consistently put out great pop music up to this day. 

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Smother Em Eh

Christina hands down!

She is super talented, makes meaningful music, and she is unique.

Britney is just basically a bubblegum pop star! I mean really, though, she is. She has the famous girl next door look and sings catchy pop songs that anyone could sing. Furthermore, most of her songs sound the same! 

Now, I'm not trying to shade Britney but when you compare her to Christina, there is no comparison. Christina wins by a long shot! 

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

Smother Em Eh
On 4/20/2017 at 9:51 PM, Poissonche said:

Whooooo is that girl I seeee staring straight back at meeee?

Christina Aguilera is trying to make the straight agenda happen confirmed. Hence, I vote Lady Gaga.

True true! Gaga beats both of them! Name another artist who sings, writes, produces (a few songs), maintains great stage presence with dancing and theatrics, is super daring, and  pushes boundaries with their craft. And tops it all off what a ton of creativity!

Gaga is the whole package, She's a TRUE artist! 

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

TheKillerQueen

XTina, hands down. Her voice is heaven. :wub:

Lace up my boots, throw on some leather and cruise.

JohnWayne23

I mean, Im a MAJOR Britney fan, but even i can admit that when it comes to talent...Christina has more. 

Thomas P
On 2017-04-20 at 8:52 PM, SychosSoChic said:

Trick question.

The correct answer is;

p8mqOBKF_400x400.jpg

:gaysia: thank you for speaking the truth. Better dancer than Britney and better singer than Xtina, and she makes better music and is more likeable. One of the best performers of all time.

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

TropicOfCANCER

It's a sad day when people legitimately prefer Britney over xtina. 

Its not not even close. Britney is a talentless pop robot. She's puts in zero effort into the crafting of her music. She shows up, records what someone else wrote, gets heavily edited, and calls it a day.

xtina is a world class singer with excellent music that she is heavily involved in--both writing and producing. Stripped is one of the strongest pop albums period. 

Xtina is more talented, more articulate, more politically active (she was doing feminism a full decade before Beyoncé, and was an early supporter of the LGBT--gaga who?) and well...prettier (not that it matters, but she is)

i swear y'all gays are on the wrong side of history on this one, all in the name of more commercial success and some sex bops.

sipthistea

Charisma: Britney

Talent and voice: Xtina 

Who do I choose? None :reductive: 

But I still listen to their music though. 

Spoiler

Anthems

River

You can't compare them AT ALL!

they are totally different..

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

alextruper17

There's only two types of people in the world. The ones that entertain... and the ones that observe

Miss Americana & The Heartbreak Prince

weed

One can sing, one can't

but Britney is more interesting for sure

Better Day

Britney because she is far more interesting also she isn't a screaming banchee

Together You And I!

20 hours ago, TropicOfCANCER said:

It's a sad day when people legitimately prefer Britney over xtina. 

Its not not even close. Britney is a talentless pop robot. She's puts in zero effort into the crafting of her music. She shows up, records what someone else wrote, gets heavily edited, and calls it a day.

xtina is a world class singer with excellent music that she is heavily involved in--both writing and producing. Stripped is one of the strongest pop albums period. 

Xtina is more talented, more articulate, more politically active (she was doing feminism a full decade before Beyoncé, and was an early supporter of the LGBT--gaga who?) and well...prettier (not that it matters, but she is)

i swear y'all gays are on the wrong side of history on this one, all in the name of more commercial success and some sex bops.

Yeah, but Britney's music is going to be remembered more than Christina's .  Not even debatable.  While fans on all the forums can keep propping up Stripped,  it turns out that both In The Zone and Blackout are greater albums of the 2000s according to critics (NPR, The Times respectively)

Like Beyonce (Crazy in Love) and Rihanna (Umbrella), Britney has one of the greatest and most acclaimed and transcendent pop songs in her catalog  (Toxic) and Christina does not at all.  

People keep saying that, unlike Christina's songs, anyone could have sang Britney's songs  and it means nothing of course because the next generations will know about Britney's greatest and Christina's will be mostly remembered by fans from her time.  

Britney wrote none of her (dance) hits but neither did Frank Sinatra.

Archived