Artist  

128 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the better artist?

• Christina Aguilera
    • Britney Spears

Featured Posts

FrankGutz

Mandy Moore ✌🏼🤓

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BLACKOUTbritney
Just now, Martin Garrix said:

Mandy Moore ✌🏼🤓

In My Pocket has to be one of the catchiest pop songs of all time :giveup: 

thatfoxyfeeling

Christina because she can actually sing and I'd love to see her make a comeback.

AndyDWUW

If we're talking about serving BOPS, Britney Spears hands down

Talent? Christinia Aguilera

FrankGutz
1 hour ago, BLACKOUTbritney said:

In My Pocket has to be one of the catchiest pop songs of all time :giveup: 

yas :giveup:  i love that one, kween  in my pocket & im a slave were slaying my gay soul that iconic year :giveup: 

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

DeanWinchester

Christina is the better singer but overall Britney in her prime >>>>

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

GypsyBabe

Britney!! She defined my adolescence. I never liked Christina and always thought that her vocals were over done. But honestly, I feel like it may be the product of my environment. When I was in 5th grade you could either love one or the other. It was like Backstreet Boys or N'Sync --- there was such a rivalry. :classy:

⚯͛

Christina is obviously the better vocalist, but Britney beats her out in every other category, so Britney.

jackoajl

None, Jessica Simpson and Mandy Moore till I die.

My new single #Tregua available on your favorite streaming service

FrankGutz
19 minutes ago, jackoajl said:

None, Jessica Simpson and Mandy Moore till I die.

yas King :giveup: 

ashae

i wanna see the comparison of britney's unchanged voice to xtinas tho cuz her old voice before she made it what it is now was amazing

KURUSHITOVSKA

Britney. Xtina's music has always been pretty boring to me. She can sing but they're entertainers at the end,and Xtina doesn't entertain me like Britney does. 

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

Ooolong

Ew @ a majority of these responses. :nails:

The Unbannable Chanteuse

Anderson123

I'm a 90's kid so I love both (Prefer P!nk obviously but that's another story) because they're part of my childhood. Christina is the better ARTIST, especially on her albums Stripped and Back To Basics, but Britney is a better performer. They both have good and bad music but it's not always who has the best voice, it's what you do with it.

Britney has a lot of great tracks and they really knew what to do with her since her debut so props to her team for that. Christina has an amazing voice but she doesn't collaborate with the right people anymore, it's been a decade since she released a GOOD album and not just something we had to settle with, so she really needs to either retire or have a great comeback.

Yes, I could never take Britney serious because she's a product but she's a more iconic artist and I could play more of her songs at a party and have fun.

Archived