Red Velvet

Artist  

128 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the better artist?

• Christina Aguilera
    • Britney Spears

Featured Posts

Red Velvet

For me, it is Christina Aguilera, I mean her songs are so beautiful, thanks to her voice, I loved her videos especially Fighter, Hurt and Beautiful. I also love Britney but Christina is better. Sad Xtina's songs doesn't get much recognition and people call her a flop thanks to Bionic and Lotus her darkest hour.

BLACKPINK IN YOUR AREA

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Alien Tulip

Christina's only good albums are Stripped and Back to Basics. Bionic had some decent songs but the ballads killed the theme. Genie In A Bottle was horrible and cheesy and Lotus was terrible. Britney's bad albums are Britney Jean and half of Femme Fatale. 

In terms of talent: Christina. Her voice is good.

In terms of music: Britney. She makes better music. I'm Not A Girl Not Yet A Woman is more beautiful, personal and touching for me than Beautiful will ever be. 

Flawless

Britney for her songs and for what she represents in pop culture.

the scars on my mind are on replay.

The pop princess that defined the 90's - Britney Spears :lolly:

月にかわって、おしおきよ!🌙

LaLuna

Britney, hands down. She can't sing like Christina but her songs are better and catchier, well her first couple albums anyway. Plus she's far more likeable than Xtina.

Also, Xtina's constant screaming makes my ears bleed :awkney:

SychosSoChic

Trick question.

The correct answer is;

p8mqOBKF_400x400.jpg

Life ain't Hollywood for any one of us.

juju

Christina is my favorite of the two. But they both have a lot to offer and I stan both :heart: 

❤ x ❤

There's no way someone can answer the question of "who's a better artist" with Britney Spears. Of course her songs and career are more iconic because she had a whole team who produced her whole trajectory while she just smiled and pretended to sing. Christina Aguilera is the real deal.

ZephyrInTheSky

They both made my childhood special...i really cannot choose. :cryga: Which one do i listen to more now? Britney. Back then i stanned for Xtina.

I guess ill have to vote Britney because she has more hits/more longevity.

There can be 99 bottoms in the area but all it takes is 1 top to believe in you.

Archived