💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Gaga is a COUNTRY singer in ASIB

Dark Anatomy

Featured Posts

Dark Anatomy

EDIT: I haven't been on the forum in awhile, so don't stone me if everybody knows or feels this way. Lol

This probably won't hold much weight, since their has been more evidence to back this claim, but since Joanne was released and the film was announced I have always felt that Gaga's character will be a Country Western Singer.

Reasons before:

1.) Gaga has been seen working with full on Country Music Producers prior to the super bowl. Considering "The Cure" is a full fledged pop song, I'm willing to bet those sessions with Dallas Davidson and Brian Kennedy were for the ASIB soundtrack. And wouldn't be related to the music created with Detroit City.

2.) Joanne, while not Country, is full of Country Vibes. Including the iconic Pink Hat. Not to mention the coincidence of during the Dive Bar tour her first stop being Nashville and the first song she played was Sinner's Prayer. My guess was this is was Gaga's way of strategically easing her fans into the Country sound that would later come on ASIB. If she got the fans acquainted to the sound, perhaps they'd be less quick to not see the film. I mean, how would you feel if Joanne was a super pop radio ready album and then all of a sudden she just went full on Country for a whole film/soundtrack?

Reasons Now:

3.) Bradley Cooper's character IS a Country Singer. I would find it very odd if, as a dying Country Singer, his character discovers Gaga and molds her into a super gay *** popping pop star. Obviously his character would be more drawn to her and then later resent her because she is eclipsing him in his own genre.

4.) Eye witness from the shoot have now confirmed the duet songs are very country rock.

5.) It's just different. At the end of the day Gaga is being an ACTRESS. Her character as the Countess was more or less an evil version of herself/persona. Her being a Country Western Singer would make her chops as an actress feel more impressive. I mean if she's parading around in a thong and sequin bra, then it's basically her being...her. If she comes on as this rootsy country singer, singing/talking in a country accent and everything....she'd be more likely to be hailed by critics (assuming she does it well that is).

It is confirmed :poot: 

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

ZephyrInTheSky

Hey Yawlll i'm Allee. Nice to meet ya (new york accent) :poot:

There can be 99 bottoms in the area but all it takes is 1 top to believe in you.

Archived