Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

'The Cure' discounted in the UK

Caesium

Featured Posts

Edonis

Okay but this really isn't thread worthy at all. You could've just kept it in the main Charts thread. 

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Caesium
Just now, Edonis said:

Okay but this really isn't thread worthy at all. You could've just kept it in the main Charts thread. 

kiiiii tho

Put your white tennis shoes on and follow me

It's probably worth mentioning there are multiple songs in the current top 50 on UK iTunes that have been discounted too, so it's more likely this is an Apple promotion rather than an Interscope decision. 

so..

BUY THE CURE, STREAM IT, EAT IT, GIVE BIRTH TO IT...

𝕞𝕪 𝕓𝕚𝕘𝕘𝕖𝕤𝕥 𝕖𝕟𝕖𝕞𝕪 𝕚𝕤 𝕞𝕖, 𝕡𝕠𝕡 𝕒 𝟡𝟙𝟙

Fernster7

The song was doing good but I'm kinda okay with a discount at least for a week so radio catches up hopefully. 

We have two selves. One the world needs us to be, compliant, and the shadow. Ignore it and life is forever suffering.

re di tutto

I can't at some people in this thread trying too hard to serve a record label CEO realness.

Economy

Well it seems to he popular there. Maybe they just discounted to take advantage of momentum and have a hit solidify there?

Dont forget when MR became discounted and got high on itunes ppl took note and radio spins started surging... the moment MR got taken off discount and fell off top 10 itunes the radio gains almost immediately went from rapid gains to peaking to a halt within a week

Its a form of promotion that works. We dont need to see it as a mess!

Economy
5 minutes ago, hausofkc said:

I'm sure the US discount will be coming at midnight. A tragic mess.

If they are gonna do it, id wait till the official radio impact date for full impact

despite what some members say, there are many stations thar wait for impact date

The two biggest pop stations in Toronto will from time to time play a few spins of new music that hasnt impacted radio if in high demand (they played The Cure a few times)...

But ive noticed unless a song is super anticipated or has a radio deal... They never put a song in power rotation (or even SubPower) until after the official impact date

• Admin locked this topic

Archived