Why is she wearing a blonde wig in the studio or is that an old picture

That's old (one year)

That's not even in studio, it was a party with Lykke Li last year

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lextyr97
1 hour ago, Lassex said:

Omg, I don't know what I was talking about yesterday. Rn I'm listening to Joanne with my actual speakers and I gotta say... you were right. Last times I listened to the album were in the car so that kind of confused me :smh: The instrumentals ARE clean, I know what you're talking about. Just in a compeletely different way than before. Not sure why I haven't realized this before. Sorry for quoting you for a hundred times :emma:

Lmao that's totally okay! I'm just glad you saw the light haha

Killa

I laughed so hard, i cant even explain loooooooooooool

It came from such a deep place omg, later on i'm gonna heat popcorn and read all these comments for sure

MonsterofFame

They're probably just rehearsing to perform Joanne songs at her next Coachella set. Mark will probably appear live and play too like he did for the Dive Bar Tour. The caption makes this pretty obvious... so no need to freak about him influencing the EP.

Princess Stache

When Gaga forgets to tell Mark that a priest exorcised Joanne from her soul:

migamiga
16 hours ago, TylerBR97 said:

I can't at some of you being against Mark and Gaga. Have you heard Joanne instrumentals? Mark's work is incredible. Those songs are masterfully produced.

I think he's a talented musician and producer. And yes, the instrumentals on Joanne were great but I don't think he and Gaga make a good fit. I don't think people have a problem with him or see him as untalented. It's just that they don't mesh well together musically.

XMonsterMonster
30 minutes ago, F AM E said:

I think he's a talented musician and producer. And yes, the instrumentals on Joanne were great but I don't think he and Gaga make a good fit. I don't think people have a problem with him or see him as untalented. It's just that they don't mesh well together musically.

T H I S  :whitney:

TimisaMonster
18 hours ago, PropaGaga said:

The photo is from Lykke Li's party last year, not the studio.

Why is he trolling? 

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Ronald Allen
19 hours ago, LePetitMonstr said:

Sorry but NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. I'm not here for Mark being in the EP. 

:ladyhaha:

spread love ,respect,compassion AMEN!!!!

GhettoFabulous

Yasss come through Gay saying "omg" snippet:lana: lol at you guys bashing mark I can't :lana: ya'lls realize he made the more country aound cuz of Gaga right? I love mark cuz he's so versatile(like djws) and amazing his instrumentals are great! Like listen to bang bang etc mark is an amazing producer tbh :diane:  I hope he's on the EP and if he's on it. It won't be country it'll most likely be pure pop  so calm yo tits guys 

JusticeforVenus
19 hours ago, Lil Mxnster said:

I still love Gaga's outfit in that party! :wub: The indie singer vibes

Cgqcw3IWsAAc4p2.jpg

That make up is SLAYING ME AND GIVIN ME SO MUUUCH LIFE, QUEEN of being The Beauty

freebit

So, it looks like Mark isn't going to be at Coachella like I suspected because his hand is recovering. 

Archived