💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Mark Ronson posts Gaga at party; References Coachella

BABBLYON

Featured Posts

That J
2 hours ago, TylerBR97 said:

Have you heard Diamond Hearts', John Wayne's, or even Dancin' in Circles'? They're all really freaking good. Joanne's is beautiful, Million Reasons' is beautiful, Perfect Illusion is probably one of her top 3 (best for me) instrumentals, Angel Down is ridiculously good, A-YO's is good. There's just a lot of little things in all the instrumentals that, idk, expand the songs so much. And there's honestly no way you can deny that all the songs are super clean. Even upon the first listen of the album, that was the very first thing I had to say about the album. Isn't that right, @MonsterJames333?

That is a fact, Mr. Tyler!   You said a lot of things (all good) but focused on those points particularly!  

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RAMROD

They gotta work to their full potential this time if this hinting whats to come. :applause:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

freebit

I'm confused about what he means by posting this old pic. I feel like he's kind of baiting the stans since stans go nuts if he even mentions her name on his twitter or IG. Who would want to intentionally put their social media through that mess. Then again, it could mean nothing.

Anyway, I will be angry if Mark and Florence show up at Coachella this weekend and there's no stream. >:(

Miguel blas

I personally don't like mark 🤦🏽‍♂️ I think he ****ed up the Joanne album made it cruddy I mean I still like some tracks off of it but not the whole album 😅

gagzus

Probably just an appearance to perform like Perfect Illusion or something, I hope it's not new music with him unless it's funk music because his Pop-Rock stuff on Joanne bar 4 songs has aged like milk for me :/ 

Hopefully if she's making a new record already the R&B vibes from The Cure transcend into it

monketsharona

sorry to break your hopes but it's an old picture from last year party (the one in which she took a pic with Lykke Li) 

monketsharona
8 hours ago, Acsnpdx8 said:

I don't understand how this hints at new music if it's an old pic. I don't really understand why Mark posted it tbh. Lol.

dont tease us Mark. 

Because it's been one year

Actually he reposted the pic someone else posted. Nothing teased. 

I think Mark Ronson is working right now with other artists in studio.

monketsharona
6 hours ago, BlaqJezus said:

I am happy to have him back, the stans won't be, but decent actual monsters will be. Mark is talented and skilled, there is no question, but seek a single and you won't get one, control that fire and just create? Maybe Gaga and Mark can hit a new note together, one just as good but easier to swallow for the GP and stans.

but he's not back it's not even a pic of studio sessions :yay:

And it's old as f*ck

ThatAsianGuy

Get your hands off LG6 a.k.a the album of the millennium. :madge:.  You've done your part on Joanne sweetie. :trollga:

Lassex
9 hours ago, TylerBR97 said:

I'll agree to disagree. And I guess I used the wrong words in my reply. I mentioned those songs cause I thought they were all extremely polished.

Omg, I don't know what I was talking about yesterday. Rn I'm listening to Joanne with my actual speakers and I gotta say... you were right. Last times I listened to the album were in the car so that kind of confused me :smh: The instrumentals ARE clean, I know what you're talking about. Just in a compeletely different way than before. Not sure why I haven't realized this before. Sorry for quoting you for a hundred times :emma:

truthteller

joanne (title track) is the best mainstream release ballad she's ever written.

so i'm cool with that.

Archived