Mark Ronson posts Gaga at party; References Coachella

BABBLYON

Featured Posts

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lassex
45 minutes ago, TylerBR97 said:

Yes, thank you. Joanne's instrumentals literally wow'd me. So clean, detailed, perfected, and just gorgeous. 

Where though? :toofunny: I do like most of them but I wouldn't describe them with those exact words :sharon: 

Lextyr97
5 minutes ago, Lassex said:

Where though? :toofunny: I do like most of them but I wouldn't describe them with those exact words :sharon: 

Have you heard Diamond Hearts', John Wayne's, or even Dancin' in Circles'? They're all really freaking good. Joanne's is beautiful, Million Reasons' is beautiful, Perfect Illusion is probably one of her top 3 (best for me) instrumentals, Angel Down is ridiculously good, A-YO's is good. There's just a lot of little things in all the instrumentals that, idk, expand the songs so much. And there's honestly no way you can deny that all the songs are super clean. Even upon the first listen of the album, that was the very first thing I had to say about the album. Isn't that right, @MonsterJames333?

BlingNotTheMusic
12 minutes ago, TylerBR97 said:

Have you heard Diamond Hearts', John Wayne's, or even Dancin' in Circles'? They're all really freaking good. Joanne's is beautiful, Million Reasons' is beautiful, Perfect Illusion is probably one of her top 3 (best for me) instrumentals, Angel Down is ridiculously good, A-YO's is good. There's just a lot of little things in all the instrumentals that, idk, expand the songs so much. And there's honestly no way you can deny that all the songs are super clean. Even upon the first listen of the album, that was the very first thing I had to say about the album. Isn't that right, @MonsterJames333?

Hey Girl instrumental:giveup::giveup::giveup: 

Lassex
15 minutes ago, TylerBR97 said:

Did you read my comment at all? I said I like them but they don't sound clean or perfect to me at all. Even though Perfect Illusion is such an amazing rush of energy in the form of a song, the production is hell  :sharon: The good elements are there but still everything sounds too processed and unclear. Even Million Reasons sounds pretty unclear even though it's almost acoustic. But for example Joanne, DIC and Hey Girl sound more polished, even though they are very different songs. Some of the instrumentals are better, some are worse. These are just my opinions though :emma:

Edit: Oh, I forgot Angel Down. That song has a beautiful production.

Lextyr97
2 minutes ago, Lassex said:

Did you read my comment at all? I said I like them but they don't sound clean or perfect to me at all. Even though Perfect Illusion is such an amazing rush of energy in the form of a song, the production is hell  :sharon: The good elements are there but still everything sounds too processed and unclear. Even Million Reasons sounds pretty unclear even though it's almost acoustic. But for example Joanne, DIC and Hey Girl sound more polished, even though they are very different songs. Some of the instrumentals are better, some are worse. These are just my opinions though :emma:

I'll agree to disagree. And I guess I used the wrong words in my reply. I mentioned those songs cause I thought they were all extremely polished.

Lassex
3 minutes ago, TylerBR97 said:

I'll agree to disagree. And I guess I used the wrong words in my reply. I mentioned those songs cause I thought they were all extremely polished.

Yeah, it's alright! I personally believe that Joanne (the album) isn't even meant to sound perfect or ''sharp'' - the concept was probably to make an honest album with an ''analog'', timeless sound. Of course the production is nothing like her past albums that were dance pop :unicorn:

2 hours ago, LePetitMonstr said:

Sorry but NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. I'm not here for Mark being in the EP. 

Same! I like Mark's style in Joanne, but I think each album needs to have a different dominant producer. 

BlaqJezus

I am happy to have him back, the stans won't be, but decent actual monsters will be. Mark is talented and skilled, there is no question, but seek a single and you won't get one, control that fire and just create? Maybe Gaga and Mark can hit a new note together, one just as good but easier to swallow for the GP and stans.

Sister
3 hours ago, Derpplause said:

will PI be performed live!!!??!!1

Yeah, maybe he will be with Gaga this weekend for Coachella and do that song. If it's new music that he is hinting at, he doesn't really matter to me, it's a gamble about now with Gaga songs and my taste at the time, so I can give or take his involvement.

3 hours ago, Lil Mxnster said:

I still love Gaga's outfit in that party! :wub: The indie singer vibes

Cgqcw3IWsAAc4p2.jpg

I like it too, so chic, that jacket gives her that little extra~

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

Anderson123

Mark Ronson is insanely talented so I'd be happy to see him work with Gaga on another album. I do miss DJ White Shadow though, his sound is so unpredictable and he always does different stuff, unlike RedOne and Garibay. Love them all btw.

joannesrats

Mark is talented, sure. But that doesn't mean he can give the best work for Gaga. I think she looked super happy Performing The Cure, more so than any Joanne song. I think that Mark could be kept as a mixing artist and finishing producer, but not a creative producer. His talent lies in details, not necessarily creation. 

lavenderblondee

I still need answers as to what I did to deserve new music just MONTHS after Joanne.  I'm really happy with what he brought to Joanne, and I can't wait to see what new music he can produce with her if it does end up a thing.

Cssomeone
3 hours ago, ThisGuyTony said:

The Joanne Monster is coming. 

I find this name so disrespectful :sharon:

Archived