Jump to content
Joanne World Tour
🎸 🎤 🤘 JOANNE TOUR TICKETS ON SALE NOW 🤘 🎤 🎸
question

How Old Were You When...

Featured Posts

 that juju   Paws Up 12,479
that juju
2 minutes ago, Reginald said:

Also wtf I thought you were like 16 based on your pic 

I'll take that as a compliment :laughga: That pic is from 2010 though, so I was like 19 there :cryga: 

[ don't come for me unless I send for you ]

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
 that juju   Paws Up 12,479
that juju
1 minute ago, IndieKylie said:

Does this mean your 18-20 age gap is defined by TF + TFM + BTW Gaga? :cryga:

UHM YES PRECISELY

I turned 18 shortly after The Fame came out, so naturally all my club days were defined by Gaga. Literally probably why I love her so damn much :diane: Someone understands :diane: 

  • Like 4
[ don't come for me unless I send for you ]

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Reginald   Paws Up 645
Reginald
2 minutes ago, juju said:

I'll take that as a compliment :laughga: That pic is from 2010 though, so I was like 19 there :cryga: 

Haha lowkey mine is also! I made my Alejandro crown RIGHT after the video came out!

  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
 that juju   Paws Up 12,479
that juju
Just now, Reginald said:

Haha lowkey mine is also! I made my Alejandro crown RIGHT after the video came out!

Our Fame Monster era teas :air: 

  • Like 2
[ don't come for me unless I send for you ]

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
IndieKylie   Paws Up 6,674
IndieKylie
1 minute ago, juju said:

UHM YES PRECISELY

I turned 18 shortly after The Fame came out, so naturally all my club days were defined by Gaga. Literally probably why I love her so damn much :diane: Someone understands :diane: 

I honestly wasn't even a fan of hers then, but her music still defined that period of my life cause she was such a huge part of pop culture and an icon. The good old days. :diane:

  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Reginald   Paws Up 645
Reginald
2 minutes ago, juju said:

Our Fame Monster era teas :air: 

Yasss Fame Monsters! Come through Little Hennies! Here since the beginning!

  • Like 3

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
 that juju   Paws Up 12,479
that juju
1 minute ago, Reginald said:

Yasss Fame Monsters! Come through Little Hennies! Here since the beginning!

 

4 minutes ago, IndieKylie said:

I honestly wasn't even a fan of hers then, but her music still defined that period of my life cause she was such a huge part of pop culture and an icon. The good old days. :diane:

Mess this thread is revealing all us old broads :cryga: 

  • Like 1
[ don't come for me unless I send for you ]

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
frankguo8   Paws Up 1,467
frankguo8

8

lol

  • Like 3
Take me to EMOTION/ show me devotion

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
IndieKylie   Paws Up 6,674
IndieKylie
4 minutes ago, juju said:

 

Mess this thread is revealing all us old broads :cryga: 

All of this was almost ten years ago. :giveup:

  • Like 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
 that juju   Paws Up 12,479
that juju
1 minute ago, frankguo8 said:

8

lol

welcome to the Old club sis :diane: 

  • Like 1
[ don't come for me unless I send for you ]

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Reginald   Paws Up 645
Reginald

#SugarDaddiesOfGagaDaily 

Jk I'm a poor millennial don't ask me for money

Edited by Reginald
  • Like 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
frankguo8   Paws Up 1,467
frankguo8
1 minute ago, juju said:

welcome to the Old club sis :diane: 

seriously a bunch of babies :derpga:

  • Like 3
Take me to EMOTION/ show me devotion

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×