question

How Old Were You When...

Started by JohnWayne23 with 192 replies so far

19 minutes ago, Michelle said:

Slay 🤘🏼

I am so blessed and grateful to have fully experienced the legendsry 80s in my childhood and as a teenager...

It was so cool and so divers back in the days, also throughout the glorious 90s, which was also an incredible time for me...

:excited2:

Edited by Qualle1
2 people like this

I'm in a trance | And the world is spinning | Spinning, baby, out of control | I'm in a trance

43 minutes ago, Red said:

No, I had not. They literally don't play this song on the radio here ever, not even in flashback radio shows. I listened to it kinda "old" when I started to get into Britney and looked for her older hits. I listened to Baby One More Time, Oops I Did it Again, Stronger... all her old classics, all in the same day, when I was 13 years old :emma: Her only old classic I had listened to that point was Toxic.

9GA9g.gif

What about your parents? Do you have older siblings? Cousins? Did you have access to the internet as a child? Omg poor baby

1 person likes this

1 minute ago, F AM E said:

9GA9g.gif

What about your parents? Do you have older siblings? Cousins? Did you have access to the internet as a child? Omg poor baby

My parents don't know Britney Spears exist and my older brother only listens to "real music" aka rock

I wish we all could get along like we used to when Gaga performed the Sound of Music tribute at the Oscars

1 hour ago, IndieKylie said:

I was 8 years old. 

Same :diane: 

Good times.

2 people like this

Queen of Megarates. 2nd Runner Up in GGD Trio S2. Winner of AHS Challenge (Team 113). Fashion Police Correspondent. All-Around Icon.

Just now, IndieKylie said:

Someone my age. :diane:

Shookt :diane: But not surprised, considering your good taste :diane: 

2 people like this

Queen of Megarates. 2nd Runner Up in GGD Trio S2. Winner of AHS Challenge (Team 113). Fashion Police Correspondent. All-Around Icon.

I was 9! 

This has turned into the twink-reveal thread

Edited by Reginald
5 people like this

I was 13 years old, almost 14 years.  I never really cared about Britney though because even her best songs are just ok and really nothing else.

2 people like this

17 minutes ago, juju said:

Same :diane: 

Good times.

Also wtf I thought you were like 16 based on your pic 

17 minutes ago, juju said:

Shookt  But not surprised, considering your good taste  

Does this mean your 18-20 age gap is defined by TF + TFM + BTW Gaga? :cryga:

1 person likes this