JohnWayne23

Featured Posts

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SEANGT
6 hours ago, kihlophix said:

I was 17. Feeling a bit old here... :sweat:

This forum gets younger every year I swear. I was 8 when that song went #1 but still, I'm pretty sure I'm in the top ten for oldest person here lol. I was only 18/19 when Gaga came out. It's weird to me people even became stans after TF/TFM/BTW since those eras were so huge compared to the others. I mean ARTPOP and beyond has been amazing but it's just different. Some people on this forum were either in elementary school on this forum or don't even know what it's like to have Gaga go #1 :toofunny:

-7 days lol

the fact that this was the #1 song when I was born makes me so happy for some reason

Boyboi12
21 minutes ago, SEANGT said:

This forum gets younger every year I swear. I was 8 when that song went #1 but still, I'm pretty sure I'm in the top ten for oldest person here lol. I was only 18/19 when Gaga came out. It's weird to me people even became stans after TF/TFM/BTW since those eras were so huge compared to the others. I mean ARTPOP and beyond has been amazing but it's just different. Some people on this forum were either in elementary school on this forum or don't even know what it's like to have Gaga go #1 :toofunny:

:gaysia: probably not in the top ten seeing there are people older then 27 on here. 

kihlophix
1 hour ago, Boyboi12 said:

Damn bitch how old are you :gaysia:

haha I turn 35 in may, I feel older but I guess it's because I have a 14 yo kid.

Oriane

2 and a half. It's crazy to think she's just 4 years older than Gaga, she was famous at such a young age ! When Gaga became famous, Britney was already 30-40 in my mind, I had always known her...

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

Xinnylishous

I think I was 7... The first Britney song a remember listening to though is Oops... I Did It Again!

Archived