Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

How Old Were You When...

JohnWayne23

Featured Posts

Qualle1
19 minutes ago, Michelle said:

Slay 🤘🏼

I am so blessed and grateful to have fully experienced the legendsry 80s in my childhood and as a teenager...

It was so cool and so divers back in the days, also throughout the glorious 90s, which was also an incredible time for me...

:excited2:

MAKE LOVE NOT WAR

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply
migamiga
43 minutes ago, Red said:

No, I had not. They literally don't play this song on the radio here ever, not even in flashback radio shows. I listened to it kinda "old" when I started to get into Britney and looked for her older hits. I listened to Baby One More Time, Oops I Did it Again, Stronger... all her old classics, all in the same day, when I was 13 years old :emma: Her only old classic I had listened to that point was Toxic.

9GA9g.gif

What about your parents? Do you have older siblings? Cousins? Did you have access to the internet as a child? Omg poor baby

1 minute ago, F AM E said:

9GA9g.gif

What about your parents? Do you have older siblings? Cousins? Did you have access to the internet as a child? Omg poor baby

My parents don't know Britney Spears exist and my older brother only listens to "real music" aka rock

juju
Just now, IndieKylie said:

Someone my age. :diane:

Shookt :diane: But not surprised, considering your good taste :diane: 

❤ x ❤

ZephyrInTheSky

7 :cryga:

There can be 99 bottoms in the area but all it takes is 1 top to believe in you.

andreas85

I was 13 years old, almost 14 years.  I never really cared about Britney though because even her best songs are just ok and really nothing else.

Reginald
17 minutes ago, juju said:

Same :diane: 

Good times.

Also wtf I thought you were like 16 based on your pic 

BlackSwan Cat & Mouse

YeehawKylie
17 minutes ago, juju said:

Shookt  But not surprised, considering your good taste  

Does this mean your 18-20 age gap is defined by TF + TFM + BTW Gaga? :cryga:

Archived