politics

Trump Lowest Approval Rating Average For First 100 Days

Started by Gaga Monster with 34 replies so far

Posted (edited)

President Trump’s average approval rating is the lowest since Gallup began presidential approval surveys in 1953, the polling firm said Thursday. 

Trumps Approval Rating for his first 100 Days averaged about 41%.

The previous president to hold Gallup's lowest approval rating in their first quarter was former President Bill Clinton, who had a 55 percent approval rating.

By comparison, former President Obama had a 63 percent average approval rating over his first three months in office, while former President George W. Bush had 57 percent and former President Ronald Reagan came in at 62 percent.

The former president with the highest average approval rating over their first quarter was John F. Kennedy, who had a 71 percent approval rating.

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/329712-poll-trump-has-lowest-approval-rating-of-any-president-after

Edited by Gaga Monster
4 people like this

Community Committee/Music Collector

Water is wet

13 people like this

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

Well deserved :applause:

8 people like this

🔎We're both convicted criminals of thot🔍

Posted (edited)

"We are going to win so much you may even get tired of winning. You will say President Trump, it is too much winning, we can't take it anymore. And I will say no it isn't, we have to keep winning."

He is such a mess and a liar:toofunny: I hope he gets impeached

Watch the video if you need a laugh

Edited by Gaga Monster
7 people like this

Posted (edited)

Bad ratings for a bad administration. Its not rocket science lol:smh:

Edited by LePetitMonstr
1 person likes this

Yeah...this was the exact comment I made a couple of weeks ago when you were saying that 41 per cent was "good".

I wonder how many times you told people here to "give Trump a hundred days"? Everyone else here knew he was a joke and a hundred days wasn't going to make a difference! 

11 people like this

Oh wow. Oh wow

pPozDCx.gif

but her emails...

pPozDCx.gif

7 people like this

♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫

Can't believe it hasn't even been 100 days :air: Like if he's done all this BS within 100 days, what's left for the next 3 3/4 years??  An actual nuclear war?  :saladga:

Spoiler

Can't wait for the #ImpeachmentParty to trend hopefully soon:gaycat:

2 people like this

1 hour ago, Whispering said:

Yeah...this was the exact comment I made a couple of weeks ago when you were saying that 41 per cent was "good".

I wonder how many times you told people here to "give Trump a hundred days"? Everyone else here knew he was a joke and a hundred days wasn't going to make a difference! 

Spill that tea, Queen! :reductive:

4 people like this

No surprise here

1 person likes this

Marry The Night, G.U.Y., and Perfect Illusion flopped for our sins.

19 minutes ago, Gaga Monster said:

Watch the video if you need a laugh

No thanx, if I want to see Cheetos I can go to the store & buy me a bag.  :nails: :classy:

2 people like this

Egypt. W

2 minutes ago, En_Sabah_Nur said:

No thanx, if I want to see Cheetos I can go to the store & buy me a bag.  :nails: :classy:

Buy me some too please!

3 people like this

2 minutes ago, En_Sabah_Nur said:

Spill the tea:reductive:

1 person likes this

1 minute ago, ZacharyMark said:

Buy me some too please!

:ladyhaha:

Egypt. W

21 minutes ago, Whispering said:

So r people ever gonna stop rubbing his biggest life mistake in his face? We get it. He used to support Trump and it was wrong. He doesn't anymore. 

http://pac.petitions.moveon.org/sign/let-the-electoral-college.fb52?source=s.fb&r_by=15589476 https://www.change.org/p/electoral-college-el