Featured Posts

MonsterPaws
3 minutes ago, John Slayne said:

no one said that, calm down

and yes she is spreading it since her twitter has lots of followers

stop trying to edgy

If trying not to be a bitch is edgy to you then wow you're shallow :air:

Have a great day.

And on "No one said that." while I agree with you on this particular thread. Just go to any of the other threads about the Kardashians/Jenners and see for yourself.

Heck, Twitter, YouTube, the list goes on. The relentless hate on that family is completely and utterly unnecessary. But my opinion is "too edgy." oh well

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply
gagaisitalian

What's offensive about what she said? The flu isn't a mental illness or a disorder, we can all get it, and yeah...you lose weight when you have it. She's trying to be funny and it's really not comedic, but it's not offensive whatsoever. 

Anytime I'm sick I literally look forward to losing weight.

gagaisitalian
13 minutes ago, Interstellar said:

People have the right to be offended.

Just because you're privledged and the joke doesn't offend you personally, you should realize that hundreds of millions of people live in poverty, plus with illnesses that they can't afford to cure.

and when some rich person says "the flu is an amazing diet", it's kind of a big **** you to people who have no access to good health.

What are you even talking about?

The flu isn't some incurable, mysterious illness. I had it once and if it doesn't get too severe it will literally go away if you just drink plenty of fluids and maybe take a dayquil every day.

Not all flus end up with hospital visits. Kim K is out having dinner while she has it. Has nothing to do with being privileged. I come from a middle-class family and when we get sick we don't go to the doctor, we just monitor our bodies and treat it with water and cheap Walgreens meds. 

Slayer

Kim Kardashian kind of needs to f*ck off out of our lives.

I love judas SO MUCH but I canʹt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

homomo
4 minutes ago, LDR said:

What are you even talking about?

The flu isn't some incurable, mysterious illness. I had it once and if it doesn't get too severe it will literally go away if you just drink plenty of fluids and maybe take a dayquil every day.

Not all flus end up with hospital visits. Kim K is out having dinner while she has it. Has nothing to do with being privileged. I come from a middle-class family and when we get sick we don't go to the doctor, we just monitor our bodies and treat it with water and cheap Walgreens meds. 

Not in North America, or any other first world country. 

However, the flu is a death sentence in basically all third world countries. When you're starving, have no access to a proper diet, or clean water... and then get sick! Well, you can kiss your life goodbye.

You have it good. Be thankful for that.

GunninMan

This generation loves to make everything an offensive issue my god 😂😂😂😂 

IT WAS A JOKE OMFG

Zombie
22 minutes ago, Interstellar said:

People have the right to be offended.

Just because you're privledged and the joke doesn't offend you personally, you should realize that hundreds of millions of people live in poverty, plus with illnesses that they can't afford to cure.

and when some rich person says "the flu is an amazing diet", it's kind of a big **** you to people who have no access to good health.

heeeyy, Good point 

probably the smartest comment in this messy thread giphy.gif

Zombie
14 minutes ago, LDR said:

Anytime I'm sick I literally look forward to losing weight.

:giveup:

gagaisitalian
1 minute ago, Interstellar said:

Not in North America, or any other first world country. 

However, the flu is a death sentence in basically all third world countries. When you're starving, have no access to a proper diet, or clean water... and then get sick! Well, you can kiss your life goodbye.

You have it good. Be thankful for that.

Okay, your argument is still too sensitive.

When someone tweets something, they should not be forced to think about how every single person around the world from every single walk of life will take it.

Her tweet wasn't directed towards though in third world countries saying "haha look at me losing weight when you're gonna lose your life!!" 

She was making a stupid joke that many people in her own country can agree with.

But I'm not going to argue with an overly-sensitive social justice warrior today.

Michelle

I've said this before 🙈

Lets go take a howl at that moon🌙 -Crowley

DeleteMyAccount
51 minutes ago, Leonardo Fox said:

Well, after my cute harmless post about Katy Perrry was CANCELLED

I decided this time to bring you the most important global news

9l9ysg.jpg

So, as always the people everywhere are overreacting :saladga: some of the comments are:

"slogan 4 young girls who will pray 4 flu so they can lose 6 lbs. Be mindful of ur audience! U look same 2 me.”

Later that same day she took her flu body to dinner and she even tweet "Flu got me like" along with this candids

1z1cqxd.png

Seriously....... anigif_original-grid-image-23636-1432907

Read the rest of the reactions here http://extratv.com/2017/04/20/kim-kardashian-slammed-for-her-flu-diet-secret-but-shes-motivating-khloe/

43 minutes ago, MJHolland said:

Omfg it's crazy what people will be offended by today....

I mean... A lot of people die from the flu every year in the USA....

DeleteMyAccount
7 minutes ago, LDR said:

Okay, your argument is still too sensitive.

When someone tweets something, they should not be forced to think about how every single person around the world from every single walk of life will take it.

Her tweet wasn't directed towards though in third world countries saying "haha look at me losing weight when you're gonna lose your life!!" 

She was making a stupid joke that many people in her own country can agree with.

But I'm not going to argue with an overly-sensitive social justice warrior today.

Will AIDS work better? 

John Slayne
20 minutes ago, MonsterPaws said:

If trying not to be a bitch is edgy to you then wow you're shallow :air:

Have a great day.

And on "No one said that." while I agree with you on this particular thread. Just go to any of the other threads about the Kardashians/Jenners and see for yourself.

Heck, Twitter, YouTube, the list goes on. The relentless hate on that family is completely and utterly unnecessary. But my opinion is "too edgy." oh well

Archived