Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

I Think The Cure Will Flop

Andrew2512

Featured Posts

Flawless

Too early to say it's a flop. iTunes has new releases and with no promo it was almost impossible to keep the #1. Just chill.

the scars on my mind are on replay.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
donutellha

ok jan

tbh just be calm, there is no video yet and barely any promo, so enjoy the era while it's alive and give it time to grow. Unlike most artists, she waits to give a music video out, and also she isnt a strong streaming force.

Walk down the runway but don't puke, it's okay. You just had 10 donuts today. Without frosting.

Andrew2512
2 minutes ago, KURUSHITOVSKA said:

You need to ask a mod! @Haroon 

It was a site glitch and corrected 

Anyway that's not the topic I want a hit rn xD :(

LittleMichael
10 minutes ago, Andrew2512 said:

Well for the last 3 days I was so happy celebrating and literally shading stans of any other artist cause The Cure slayed WW for 3 days. But now it's falling like rain :( it was #1 few hours earlier this day and suddenly fell to #6 and despite being on TTH and some of Spotify biggest hits yet the streams are under mediocre. I know there is still another Coachella performance , maybe video and maybe promo performances (we all know Gaga do this like 3 months later when the single is over) but what is worrying me is that Perfect Illusion had those stuff yet flopped hard even 1 full week of sales and was sent to radio since day 1.

So I just want some Little Chartesters to predict to me what will happen with The Cure after nearly 5 days and will it go big like when sent to radio for example or will sadly flop and all our hype and happiness are gonna be an Illusion :toofunny::excited2:

giphy.gif

:derpga:

STREAM THE CURE ON TTH SPOTIFY 

𝕞𝕪 𝕓𝕚𝕘𝕘𝕖𝕤𝕥 𝕖𝕟𝕖𝕞𝕪 𝕚𝕤 𝕞𝕖, 𝕡𝕠𝕡 𝕒 𝟡𝟙𝟙

alejandreaux

if The Cure is actually gonna become the smash we want it to be, it's not gonna happen this week lol so just relax. it's not gonna truly peak until several weeks from now. 

dopega

I mean, have you even heard the song? Perfect Illusion floppedT because it simply isn't single material at all. :poot: This song is a grower, and since Gaga isn't overrated like The Trashsmokers for an example her songs wont become instant hits. Give it some time.

giphy.gif

That J

The Cure is doing well and nobody can say what it will do tomorrow.   Enjoy the song or don't.  

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

That J

I don't understand absolute statements as thread titles when nothing has been proven yet.   

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

retroglamx

why is this so important? the woman clearly has a lot of other things coming up.

Pink flamingos always fascinated me.

viniferrett

And the biggest unnecessary meltdown of the year goes to

sis it has been last than a week chill 

StarryNight
14 minutes ago, GagaXCupcakke said:

GGD needs an age restriction.  I'm tired of 15 year olds making over dramatic threads on stuff they know nothing about.  

make that to 18 tbh so we can have that section that we all want :lolly: 

Seashell Hooker

giphy.gif

Don't you have something better to do than watch the positioning of The Cure? 

It's being sent to the radio Monday, there's bound to be a MV.......CALM THE **** DOWN! The fact that it was #1 for 3 days and is still in the top 10 WITHOUT ANY PROMO speaks volumes. 

Aphrodite Lady ~ Seashell Bikini

MonsterPaws

To be fair I think you're right.

I don't see The Cure surpassing MR in terms of overall "success" (I put quotations because at this point anything can be argued as successful when it comes to Gaga. There was a thread the other day on TC's like-dislike ratio on youtube the other day ffs. Like wtf)

• Jase locked this topic

Archived