Joanne World Tour
🎸 🎤 🤘 JOANNE TOUR TICKETS ON SALE NOW 🤘 🎤 🎸
society

BREAKING: Shooting Attack In Paris

Featured Posts

Envi   Paws Up 714
Envi
20 minutes ago, LayOnMeAMillion said:

why does every attack has to be on France or Paris?

the 

It's either minorities (specially muslims) aren't assimilating well or the government are too discriminatory towards them, culminating to **** like this

French people tend to dislike non-french speakers or people, just like in Qubec here in Canada. Quebec is like the Scotland of the UK, they have tried to break out from the government and established their own state, perhaps due to political or cultural differences. 

Edited by Envi
♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫

CautiousLurker   Paws Up 2,919
CautiousLurker
9 hours ago, ZacharyMark said:

We will always have people killing others. What about the people being killed by Buddhist Extremists? The concentration camps for homosexuals in Chechnya? Trans folks were are being murdered in the USA? Do we have to kick out and ban Asians/whites/straights/blacks/buddhists/etc? Get with the program. 

Buddhist extremists, and for that matter any other extremist groups are not nearly as prevalent as islamic extremists. You don't have to kick out asians/whites/straights and so forth, but countries under the Islamic State should be confronted on their ideologies. And until those ideologies undergo some heavy reforms, people adhering to those ideologies should be vetted more carefully. The West should stop bending over backwards to accommodate and protect people who have brought a disproportionate influx of violence and crime with them - enough. 

Chechnya btw is predominantly muslim, so what about those concentration camps? It's not the first majority muslim country to torture and execute gays. 

Florian   Paws Up 4,467
Florian
12 hours ago, Saint Laurent said:

This is sad news, I hope his family are okay.

-

This thread is beyond a mess for the following reasons:

1. Somebody has died and the first thing some people choose to do is offer political analysis of the situation. Whilst I'm all for political debate, please pay your respects first, it's common courtesy.

2. People need to truly understand the meaning of the word democracy before they use it in their arguments. Where an incumbent government sits on the political left-right scale has virtually nothing to do with democracy since there isn't a government in the western world that is either far right or far left.

3. People are entirely missing the point with regards to immigration policies and how they effect terrorism. An unusual influx of immigrants from muslim countries, as there has been in European over the past few years, undoubtedly brings people with extreme views into Europe. It does not matter what the nationality of a terrorist is, if their attack is politically motivated is done in the name of ISIS or whatever, they must have been recruited somehow. The most likely way that they were recruited is by immigrants. Moreover, you can be a French citizen and a muslim immigrant so the fact that most terrorist have been French is irrelevant.

4. Someone also mentioned the Universal Declaration of Human Rights as justification for a point they were making about French nationals returning to France. The UDHR is a non legally binding instrument and has absolutely no legal effect. Generally, people need to read more in the areas they're discussing.

3. That's totally random and unproved. People are most likely recruited on the Internet because that's how it works with ISIS and then travel to some countries to be trained. 

4. Well, if you prefer I can mention the European Convention on Human Rights (based on the UDHR) which have a legal effect. I do read and lot and when I say something I'm aware about it. Not like some members that spread fake facts and harmful lies. France has no legal mean to refuse one of its citizens the right to come back in his country.

Saint Laurent   Paws Up 3,596
Saint Laurent
2 hours ago, Florian said:

3. That's totally random and unproved. People are most likely recruited on the Internet because that's how it works with ISIS and then travel to some countries to be trained. 

4. Well, if you prefer I can mention the European Convention on Human Rights (based on the UDHR) which have a legal effect. I do read and lot and when I say something I'm aware about it. Not like some members that spread fake facts and harmful lies. France has no legal mean to refuse one of its citizens the right to come back in his country.

If you're evidencing a point, use the right evidence.

Clearly you don't read enough otherwise you would have known that the UDHR is not legally binding. I din't say you were wrong, just use the right evidence otherwise you come of as not knowing what you're talking about.

kyanewest   Paws Up 1,688
kyanewest
18 hours ago, Moebius said:

Why are most of the shootings/attacks in Europe happening in France? :( 

The laxism of the government, whenever a shooting happens the president makes a speech "We have to stay united" then visits the policemen, and then it's a cycle. Another attack happens, "We have to stay united, we can't let them win", they visit people who got injured, sometimes assist in funerals. They think the solution is to get policemen out there on the streets, it's not enough, you have to go to the root of the problem. There are many mosquees with imams that preach radical islam in France, to this day they haven't been closed. There are many illegal islamic schools that teach radical islam to kids, never been closed. They let the cancer grow bigger and bigger, just like in Germany but it's more important in France. 

don't ban me

Kermit   Paws Up 15,796
Kermit
On 4/20/2017 at 4:32 PM, MONSTERBABY said:

I hope the dates of Joanne World Tour (Bercy Arena, Paris) will not be canceled if there are terrorist attacks. :giveup:

Are you ****ing coherent?

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

Qualle1   Paws Up 1,262
Qualle1
26 minutes ago, kyanewest said:

They let the cancer grow bigger and bigger, just like in Germany but it's more important in France. 

What is exactly growing bigger and bigger like cancer in Germany?

MAKE LOVE NOT WAR

MONSTERBABY   Paws Up 908
MONSTERBABY
19 minutes ago, DominicB said:

Are you ****ing coherent?

:fthis:

Skrill   Paws Up 3,985
Skrill
19 hours ago, ashae said:

Every day there is a new tragedy. People need to stop just giving thoughts and start giving actions to help. 

exactly... sending prayers and thoughts won't do **** ...

Tired little life.

Kermit the frog   Paws Up 1,478
Kermit the frog

Looks like just in time for La Pen to win by a landslide.