society

BREAKING: Shooting Attack In Paris

Started by Dirtyicecreamz with 88 replies so far

4 minutes ago, lego said:

 

It doesn't matter if they're not doing the most, do you think terrorists care about that?

Things like these

https://www.rt.com/op-edge/352283-syria-us-france-bombing/

are used to recruit and target France. Airstrikes are the biggest reason why any Western country is attacked.

When did you last time hear about terrorist attack in a European country whose army has no business in the Middle East?

 

Terrorists attack anywhere they can get their followers to attack. Terrorists from the Middle East attack their own city, country, people. Lone Wolfs and small groups of extremists are everywhere. If the opportunity presents itself, they will use it. 

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Gaga Monster said:

You are right, it is a very hard problem to solve. There is no right answer to the terror problem unfortunately, every solution has a drawback and consequences.

Mm hmm. Though I think the current course of action is less risky. If they didn't take in refugees, there'd be thousands of displaced and hurt people left to their own devices in areas where they'd be prime pickings for anyone that wishes to radicalize them and turn them against Europe or the States.

I wish everyone could just realize there's a peaceful way to obtain pretty much any reasonable wish :saladga: There's no reason for all of this. None at all.

1 person likes this

🔎We're both convicted criminals of thot🔍

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, lego said:

When did you last time hear about terrorist attack in a European country whose army has no business in the Middle East?

 

This. France, Germany, UK are nearly always targets and are the 3 European nations with the largest military involvement. 

I think it's a mix of this and French history/policy 

5 people like this

Marry The Night, G.U.Y., and Perfect Illusion flopped for our sins.

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Whispering said:

Terrorists attack anywhere they can get their followers to attack. Terrorists from the Middle East attack their own city, country, people. Lone Wolfs and small groups of extremists are everywhere. If the opportunity presents itself, they will use it. 

 

I know, but in the Middle East they're trying to overturn their governments, they're fighting against those armies and when it comes to coalition airstrikes, they target specifically those countries involved, they want to bring that war to the West.

 


No I never dreamed that I'd love somebody like you✨ And I never dreamed That I'd lose somebody like you, No

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Gaga Monster said:

They all fought in Syria, that was a serious red flag. And please stop being rude. You said all of them are French/Belgium citizens when that was not the fact. 

You: "Terrorists that attack France are French and Belgian people."

The Facts:  two were Iraqis, and all had fought in Syria.Some of them had entered Europe among the flow of migrants and refugees.

Why are you so adament about this? The point is so much bigger than saying that this or that person is from here or there. There has always been Iraqis coming to Europe/USA/etc. The bigger issue is that we(you) are pushing them to be radicalized. 

Studies have argued that the rush in modernizing and globalism is what is also pushing these men and women to be radicalized because they either can't find work, are pushed away by Western culture, and/or are devastated by the terrorist attacks on their own countries. Hence the reason why terrorist attacks also exist through USA citizens killing and stigmatizing ME decent people. It's all the same.

We will always have people killing others. What about the people being killed by Buddhist Extremists? The concentration camps for homosexuals in Chechnya? Trans folks were are being murdered in the USA? Do we have to kick out and ban Asians/whites/straights/blacks/buddhists/etc? Get with the program. 

MAYBE the world should stop committing terrorist attacks in the ME. Because that's the only reason why we are here.

9 minutes ago, Petit Monstreuh said:

very true... that's why its so hard to find em. They are marginalized from the french community so they turn to isis & get radicalized literally thru the internet.. (that was the case for the charlie hebdo killers)

Yep.

2 people like this

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Gaga Monster said:

They all fought in Syria, that was a serious red flag. And please stop being rude. You said all of them are French/Belgium citizens when that was not the fact. 

You: "Terrorists that attack France are French and Belgian people."

The Facts:  two were Iraqis, and all had fought in Syria.Some of them had entered Europe among the flow of migrants and refugees.

Ok let's bring the receipts. I'll only take the main attacks of the last 3 years

- Charlie Hebdo/Danmartin : 2 terrorists, nationality ; FRENCH

- Hyper Cacher/Montrouge : 1 terrorist, nationality : FRENCH

- Nice (fevrier 2015) : 1 terrorist, nationality : FRENCH

- SEVESO factory : 1 terrorist, nationality : FRENCH

- Thalys train ; 1 terrorist, nationality : FRENCH

- Nov 13th : nationality : FRENCH + BELGIAN (~7) and 2 IRAQIS

- July 14th : 1 terrorist, nationality : FRENCH

- Saint-Etienne-du-Rouvray : 2 terrorists, nationality : FRENCH

- Orly airport : 1 terrorist, nationality : FRENCH

I didn't put everything and didn't put the avoided attacks neither or it would have been even more FRENCH people.

----

I'll stop being rude when you'll stop being patronising and show some compassion. A man lost his life, a family lost a member and you're "that's what happen" (and almost "that's what you deserve) attitude is just disgusting. But anyway, it's not the first time I notice this. And let's be clear I don't care about your ideolofy, you could stan Staline I would still respect you, what I dislike is your attitude.

@Haroon you'll really have to explain me how a guy with that kind of personality can be a CC. I can't see how it's compatible.

10 people like this

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Florian said:

Ok let's bring the receipts. I'll only take the main attacks of the last 3 years

- Charlie Hebdo/Danmartin : 2 terrorists, nationality ; FRENCH

- Hyper Cacher/Montrouge : 1 terrorist, nationality : FRENCH

- Nice (fevrier 2015) : 1 terrorist, nationality : FRENCH

- SEVESO factory : 1 terrorist, nationality : FRENCH

- Thalys train ; 1 terrorist, nationality : FRENCH

- Nov 13th : nationality : FRENCH + BELGIAN (~7) and 2 IRAQIS

- July 14th : 1 terrorist, nationality : FRENCH

- Saint-Etienne-du-Rouvray : 2 terrorists, nationality : FRENCH

- Orly airport : 1 terrorist, nationality : FRENCH

I didn't put everything and didn't put the avoided attacks neither or it would have been even more FRENCH people.

----

I'll stop being rude when you'll stop being patronising and show some compassion. A man lost his life, a family lost a member and you're "that's what happen" (and almost "that's what you deserve) attitude is just disgusting. But anyway, it's not the first time I notice this. And let's be clear I don't care about your ideolofy, you could stan Staline I would still respect you, what I dislike is your attitude.

@Haroon you'll really have to explain me how a guy with that kind of personality can be a CC. I can't see how it's compatible.

Of course I feel bad for the people affected by this attack, my heart breaks for the families. But most of the people fought in Syria and were brought in, which is a problem in my opinion. 

We are having a political discussion, I don't think it is appropriate to bring in my position here on GGD. Just because you disagree with me doesn't mean you have to attack me by trying to get me demoted for my views. That isn't right


Community Committee/Music Collector

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Gaga Monster said:

Of course I feel bad for the people affected by this attack, my heart breaks for the families. But most of the people fought in Syria and were brought in, which is a problem in my opinion. 

We are having a political discussion, I don't think it is appropriate to bring in my position here on GGD. Just because you disagree with me doesn't mean you have to attack me by trying to get me demoted for my views. That isn't right

And what? They're French who happened to go to Syria. When they come bacj they're automatically marked S and an investigation is lead to know what they did there. Every S-marked citizen is "checked".

What are you suggesting? Block them at the border? Impossible, article 13 of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights.

So what do you do? You let them in and make the investigation. And with that system dozens of attacks has been avoided. 

4 people like this

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Florian said:

And what? They're French who happened to go to Syria. When they come bacj they're automatically marked S and an investigation is lead to know what they did there. Every S-marked citizen is "checked".

What are you suggesting? Block them at the border? Impossible, article 13 of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights.

So what do you do? You let them in and make the investigation. And with that system dozens of attacks has been avoided. 

No I don't have a solution. It is a tough problem. But attack after attack happens and something needs to be done, that is why far right leaders get elected


Community Committee/Music Collector

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Gaga Monster said:

No I don't have a solution. It is a tough problem. But attack after attack happens and something needs to be done, that is why far right leaders get elected

No that's a wrong assumption. French people doesn't care that much about safety when they vote. What they care is their spending power and the unemployment rate.

People who vote her for safety is probably 5%, then you have her usual voters (5% of populist, 5% of racism) and then you have 10% of people who just can't believe in the traditional parties and think Marine could be the solution.

2 people like this

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, lego said:

 

It doesn't matter if they're not doing the most, do you think terrorists care about that?

Things like these

https://www.rt.com/op-edge/352283-syria-us-france-bombing/

are used to recruit and target France. Airstrikes are the biggest reason why any Western country is attacked.

When did you last time hear about terrorist attack in a European country whose army has no business in the Middle East?

 

 

 

 

Plus France is not exactly great when it comes to civil (religious) freedom, especially for the Muslim community (e.g. banning "large religious garb"), which probably makes them a target in Europe. 

 

I just saw this edit. That is true.

I just this your hypothesis (western nations are targets for terror attacks because of missile strikes) is wrong because there are a TON of western nations that partake is said strikes (some much more frequently than France too) that don't get attacked nearly as much as France/Paris. Look at Canada, Australia, and even the US. Foreign-born nationals attack the US faarrrr less frequently than they attack Europe even though the US is killing the most amount of people in the Mid East. So why? I think it has to do with proximity and immigration, but that's just my hypothesis. 

 

1 person likes this

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ashae said:

Every day there is a new tragedy. People need to stop just giving thoughts and start giving actions to help. 

Such as? 

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

My mom came back from trip to Paris one week ago, I can't imagine how I would feel knowing she might be in danger :(

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now