society

BREAKING: Shooting Attack In Paris

Started by Dirtyicecreamz with 88 replies so far

4 minutes ago, Gaga Monster said:

When you accept mass amounts of people from terror dominated areas, this had to be expected. 

Le Pen will win.

Please, you already suck in American politic let's not act like you know a **** about France. I'd be even surprised if you could show France on a map.

You're making stupid assumptions and are just too brainwashed. Terrorists that attack France are French and Belgian people. Now shut the **** up and go educate yourself a bit.

Xoxo, Florian. 

18 people like this

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Gaga Monster said:

When you accept mass amounts of people from terror dominated areas, this had to be expected. 

Le Pen will win.

Just like the terrorists wanted Trump to win, they want Le Pen to win. These new world leaders are making extremists' job very easy. Breed hate, cause division, create panic, and reap the benefits. Whether that be money, power, or something else.

Humanity really is its own worst enemy :saladga:

7 people like this

🔎We're both convicted criminals of thot🔍

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Moebius said:

Democracy in Europe is slowly falling :/ Germany's there but with these circumstances Merkel is getting heat too.

I hate to say it, but they only have themselves to blame. Accepting mass amounts of people, I doubt were extremely vetted, accepting lots of people from terror dominated areas, sharia law areas, is a huge mistake. I knew this was going to happen, it was common sense. 

1 person likes this

Community Committee/Music Collector

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Gaga Monster said:

I hate to say it, but they only have themselves to blame. Accepting mass amounts of people, I doubt were extremely vetted, accepting lots of people from terror dominated areas, sharia law areas, is a huge mistake. I knew this was going to happen, it was common sense. 

Most terrorists are born and raised in France. 

Please, a French person correct me if I'm wrong. 

 

9 people like this

Marry The Night, G.U.Y., and Perfect Illusion flopped for our sins.

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Moebius said:

Democracy in Europe is slowly falling :/ Germany's there but with these circumstances Merkel is getting heat too.

Everyone still gets a vote it's just not who you want :huh: 

1 person likes this

The witch is back and there's hell to pay

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Morphine Prince said:

Most terrorists are born and raised in France. 

Please, a French person correct me if I'm wrong. 

 

You're right and he's dumb :applause:

5 people like this

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Gaga Monster said:

When you accept mass amounts of people from terror dominated areas, this had to be expected. 

Le Pen will win.

Really? Was the shooter a native or a refugee? In a vast majority of cases, these terrorist attacks around the world have been from either lone wolfs or native born citizens. 

When you have people from anywhere, you'll have terror...

 

5 minutes ago, Moebius said:

Democracy in Europe is slowly falling :/ Germany's there but with these circumstances Merkel is getting heat too.

Democracy is not falling.. Democracy has nothing to do with this shooting.

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

2 minutes ago, Morphine Prince said:

Most terrorists are born and raised in France. 

Please, a French person correct me if I'm wrong. 

 

 

Just now, Florian said:

You're right and he's dumb :applause:

"Most of the Paris attackers had French or Belgian citizenship, two were Iraqis, and all had fought in Syria. Some of them had entered Europe among the flow of migrants and refugees."

2015 PARIS ATTACK

But I am the dumb one:toofunny:

Edited by Gaga Monster
1 person likes this

Community Committee/Music Collector

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Gaga Monster said:

I hate to say it, but they only have themselves to blame. Accepting mass amounts of people, I doubt were extremely vetted, accepting lots of people from terror dominated areas, sharia law areas, is a huge mistake. I knew this was going to happen, it was common sense. 

People are going to immigrate whether we like it or not, might as well not be a **** about it :gaycat:


The witch is back and there's hell to pay

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Gaga Monster said:

 

"Most of the Paris attackers had French or Belgian citizenship, two were Iraqis, and all had fought in Syria. Some of them had entered Europe among the flow of migrants and refugees."

Yeah so my point stand we had definitely more than 4 people involved so less than 50% (it's actually way lower) were foreigners. So yeah I can say "most of them"

Do you need extra grammar and english lessons ? I can add that to your compassion and politic classes 

4 people like this

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

22 minutes ago, lego said:

 

 

Airstrikes.

France is bombing the Middle East. 

 

Except that's not the answer because they're not doing the most airstrikes, so there has to be other answers.

History and being a cultural hub and tourist hotspot definitely contributes.

But Europe also accepts lots of people from select countries plagued with extremism. That is just an undeniable aspect of it all. 

Edit: Plus France is not exactly great when it comes to civil (religious) freedom, especially for the Muslim community (e.g. banning "large religious garb"), which probably makes them a target in Europe. 

Edited by MJHolland
2 people like this

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Florian said:

Yeah so my point stand we had definitely more than 4 people involved so less than 50% (it's actually way lower) were foreigners. So yeah I can say "most of them"

Do you need extra grammar and english lessons ? I can add that to your compassion and politic classes 

They all fought in Syria, that was a serious red flag. And please stop being rude. You said all of them are French/Belgium citizens when that was not the fact. 

You: "Terrorists that attack France are French and Belgian people."

The Facts:  two were Iraqis, and all had fought in Syria.Some of them had entered Europe among the flow of migrants and refugees.


Community Committee/Music Collector

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, PartySick said:

Just like the terrorists wanted Trump to win, they want Le Pen to win. These new world leaders are making extremists' job very easy. Breed hate, cause division, create panic, and reap the benefits. Whether that be money, power, or something else.

Humanity really is its own worst enemy :saladga:

You are right, it is a very hard problem to solve. There is no right answer to the terror problem unfortunately, every solution has a drawback and consequences.

1 person likes this

Community Committee/Music Collector

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

14 minutes ago, MJHolland said:

Except that's not the answer because they're not doing the most airstrikes, so there has to be other answers.

History and being a cultural hub and tourist hotspot definitely contributes.

But Europe also accepts lots of people from select countries plagued with extremism. That is just an undeniable aspect of it all. 

 

It doesn't matter if they're not doing the most, do you think terrorists care about that?

Things like these

https://www.rt.com/op-edge/352283-syria-us-france-bombing/

are used to recruit and target France. Airstrikes are the biggest reason why any Western country is attacked.

When did you last time hear about terrorist attack in a European country whose army has no business in the Middle East?

 

 

 

 

Plus France is not exactly great when it comes to civil (religious) freedom, especially for the Muslim community (e.g. banning "large religious garb"), which probably makes them a target in Europe. 

 

I just saw this edit. That is true.

Edited by lego
1 person likes this

No I never dreamed that I'd love somebody like you✨ And I never dreamed That I'd lose somebody like you, No

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Morphine Prince said:

Most terrorists are born and raised in France. 

Please, a French person correct me if I'm wrong. 

 

 

very true... that's why its so hard to find em. They are marginalized from the french community so they turn to isis & get radicalized literally thru the internet.. (that was the case for the charlie hebdo killers)

1 person likes this

Stop the music, Start the drama.

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now