💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

ASIB Scenes + Songs *Spoiler*

chromaticka

Featured Posts

chromaticka

Hey y'all, I went to the filming of ASIB and I'll tell y'all what I experienced.

My friends and I got there around 11:30 and stayed until 6:30ish. We were put on the Coachella main stage to make it seem as if they were playing at some type of western-country festival. The lady that was directing this scene said this was the second to last scene of the movie. We heard 3 songs, they were all heavily country influenced. One of the songs that we heard was called 'Diggin' My Grave' and the lyric that I remember clearly was "she was up all night diggin my grave."

Between each take Gaga and Brad were backstage filming their scene before coming out and performing for us, they were both singing live and.used the screens of the stage for visuals which was this camera driving along this desert road. 

I did not stay for the second part of the filming that say which took place at 7PM, but my friend that did stay said they filmed at the Mojave stage which is this covered up stage close to the Main one. He said that it was just Gaga singing at this part. 

Thats all the main parts I remember. Gaga and Brad did interact with us and everything, they were extremely sweet to everyone 

I Met Lady Gaga On February 7th, 2016; Attended Superbowl 51 and Coachella 2017.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
chromaticka
Just now, LePetitMonstr said:

SHOOK:giveup:

But how was her acting??

We didn't see her act, just sing. But when she was walking into the stage she was very shy and cute lmao 

I Met Lady Gaga On February 7th, 2016; Attended Superbowl 51 and Coachella 2017.

chromaticka
1 minute ago, Harry said:

Were Brads vocals good?

Actually yes, I was very surprised 

Thomas P

Were they good songs?

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

Noah X

Is it true she "performed" the whole song in one LIVE take for the film? Or was lipsynced or  cut up and shot over and over with different takes?

Harry
2 minutes ago, notsoratedr said:

Actually yes, I was very surprised 

Can't wait to fall in love with him more :neyde:

Also pls tell me Gaga's look was flawless

Gangie

:giveup::giveup::giveup:

You're back! <3 <3

And it's kinda funny that when  you're finally back, the Joanne era is gone... :diane:

If I like it, then that's what I get!

Archived